16.Catching You In Revealing Clothing🍋

Requested by:@Lesformeslaouilfaut ⭐️

.Dabi Todoroki🖤

.To be honest Dabi had no right to "punish" for your attire; like, it's your own apartment, you could walk around the place naked if you wanted to. Yet, that simple right as a homeowner, to sit outside on your balcony, dressed in a lingerie/boxers while having a glass of red wine, was seen more as disrespectful flaunting in Dabi's eyes.

.|"You think you're so fucking cute Doll, just parading that body like you're some type of slut."| Dabi harshly whispered into ear, causing you to slightly jump from his unknown presence. However, shaking off some of the previous chills, you took another sip from your glass. {"Who cares, my body, my house."} you said in a cross manner, your back still facing him.

.Already boiling over, Dabi then harshly grabbed you from out of your seat, pressing your frame against the cold glass of your balcony railing. |"But, you're forgetting one thing Doll, I own this body."| Dabi groaned, tracing over the spot, on your inner thigh, your skin healing in the shape his initials.

.Tomura Shigaraki🥀

.Since you and Tomura usually spend a lot of time at your house, you being half naked is pretty much normal for Tomura and hardly even phases him anymore;yet don't get things wrong, he still finds you to be extremely attractive.

.Yet, after your whole fling with Rock Lock and  the evidence of your no strings attached fucks still plastered all over your body; seeing you half naked now, for tons of reasons, always tends to get Tomura extremely livid.

.However, that afternoon, he couldn't handle it. |"You know, your disgusting marks seem to be healing pretty well."| Tomura commented, putting down his controller, as you walked into the living room.

.Feeling all of the guilt rush back, you sudden warped your arms around your frame. {"I don't know how many times I have to apologize to you; I'm sorry, I really am."} Whispering that comment,lowering your head in shame, as you began to tear up.

.Sighing to himself, Tomura then grabbed a hold of your frame, straddling you onto his lap before placing a kiss on your shoulder. |"Listen y/n, I'm still extremely pissed at you and I don't think that's gonna change until every trace of him is gone...so please, please let me claim you as mine again?"| Tomura asked, not being able to look you in the eyes as he began to stroke and squeeze at your thighs.

.Kai Chisaki🧪

.Although you aren't inclined to some extremely strict dress code with Chisaki, you're aware of that you're not allowed to show much skin when sitting in meetings with other Yakuza members or groups. However, feeling as though you weren't getting as much
attention from Chisaki as you usually did.

.Knowing your past affair with Rappa, you decided that dressing as slutty as possible to the next Yakuza meeting was the best way of getting Chisaki's attention. Spoiler Alert, you were correct.

.However, you never thought that Chisaki would cancel the meeting the moment he saw you. |"You might as well have came in completely naked, just fucking disgusting."| Chisaki seethed,sitting back in his chair tapping his foot. {"I bet Rappa found me to be extremely tempting."} you bit your lip in spite, knowing full well that it would get a rise out of him.

.Enraged, Chisaki looked up at you before scanning your body. |"Since you want attention so badly, I'll give it to you. Get over my knee."| Chisaki demanded, his words still shaking you, as you did as you were told. |"I think I've spoiled you, allowing you to think that you could talk to me in such a manner; well it's okay Angel, I'll fix that."| Chisaki said with the most sinister grin plastered on his face has he gently began to knead and rub your ass.