29. The Darkest Secret Of His Heart🥺💕

Finally, Leher and Viraaj were back in their mansion safe and sound the very same night. And after such a daring victory, a celebration was must right?

Every member of their Mafia was invited in the mansion and they celebrated with full enthusiasm. Leher, Viraaj and others didn't even get time to change their clothes.

Women were busy with themselves and men..........Well how could they resist themselves from Viraaj's huge and luxurious collection from all over the world? By mid night, each was drunk but not like Viraaj because he...............was too much drunk. Listening all the praises that boosted his male and staring at Leher..........he didn't realize when he drank too much.

It was 2:30 in the morning and everyone decided to leave. The family members retired to their rooms in the mansion itself and Leher's father also left after biding farewell. 

Leher turned and looked at Viraaj. A sigh left her mouth seeing his very less conscious state. 

'Bhabhi mai help krta hoon!' It was Adharv, who just came back to the bar area after biding farewell to his lady love. They both, with very difficulty, took Viraaj to their room. 

'Thank you so much Adharv!' Leher said as he dropped them both near the door.

'Anytime Bhabhi!.....Good night!' he said with his ever so warm smile and left. 

Leher entered the room while supporting almost all the weight of her not-so-light husband. The room was dark so she first switched on the light. A smile crept on her lips as she found herself once again in her 'Black Heaven'🖤💜.

'Mmm Hmm!' Leher looked up and found Viraaj looking at her with his droopy-drunk eyes and a silly smile playing on his lips.

'Tum Babydoll ho na?' he asked in a cheeky and calm tone with that silly smile on his face. Leher chuckled and shook her head in disbelief.

'Batao na!' he demanded with a frown. Leher smiled and nodded a yes, thinking about how cutely he is acting right now. She then took him upstairs. Leher made him lie down on the bed and he didn't complain at all and closed his eyes. 

Leher went to the bathroom and started filling the tub with hot water. They both were dirty right now and tired as well, so they both needed a hot water bath.

Leher went to closet room and picked out clothes for both of them. When she came back to bed area, she found him smiling with his eyes closed. Leher chuckled. She went closer to him and asked him in a low and loving tone 'Kya soch rahe ho aap?

To this question he giggled and buried his face into the mattress of the bed. Leher couldn't believe she was witnessing this. What will be his reaction when he'll get to know that he was behaving like this?😂

Leher made him stand up and took him to the Bathroom.

Leher and Viraaj both were sitting in the Bathtub and enjoying their hot bath. Leher sat with her back supported against the Bathtub while Viraaj's back rested against her chest and his huge body between her wide open legs.

The water had caused Viraaj's senses to open up a a little and he wasn't giggling now. But the silly smile on his face which Leher could see very much from behind as well, was proof that he was still drunk

Leher's both arms were embracing him in a tight hug and her cheek rested against his head. The atmosphere was peaceful and silent. 

It was Viraaj who broke the silence.

'Tum itne saal kahan thi?' Viraaj whined like a child. Leher smiled but of course she didn't have an answer.

'Tumhe pata hai?............Jab Dad Don the tb unhe Dadu-Dadi, Cahchu-Chachi se alag rehna pdta tha, kyuki jiske paas position hoti hai usse alag se rehna pdta hai..............iss liye mai, Dad, Mom, Vivaan aur Virang.........sb milkar yahan rehte the........' he said in same tone.

'Accha!' Leher showed her interest. It was for the first time that he was speaking of his past life with her. 

'.......Vanshu, Vedika, Ved.......vo bhi mahino tk humare saath rehtethe aur mai, Vivaan aur Virang bhi mahino tak Chachu-Chachi aur Dadu-Dadi ke saath rehte the...............bohot mzza aata tha!'

Leher chuckled at his happy tone.

But his tone suddenly became very sad. 'Aur fir ek din mujhe position mil gayi aur sb mujhe yahan akele chod kr chale gaye.'

Leher's lips parted at the sadness that dripped form his voice. She didn't say anything and he continued 'Itne bde ghar mein mai akela rehta tha...........mai ajeeb sa ho gaya.........mujhe bohot zada gussa aane laga...........mujhe logon ko maarna accha lgne laga............aur mujhe kuch khaas farak nhi pdta tha ki mai akela hoon yaan kisis ke saath...............par Dadi kehte the ki tum mere saath yahan rehne aaogi.'

'Maine bohot mehnat ki aur apna naam banaya, apna paisa ikatha kiya aur jaanti ho fir maine kya kiya?' he asked her enthusiastically while looking over his shoulder. Leher nodded and he replied proudly 'Maine iss mansion ko toodva diya aur ek baar fir se isse pehle se bhi zada sundar banvaya..............hum dono ke liye 💕'

He said it proudly and happily but Leher's eyes blurred at his words. 

'Par mai fir bhi yahan akela hi rehta tha......' his tone was again sad '........tum aayi hi nhi!' he whined. 'Maine kitna intezaar kiya tumhara!' he scolded her and Leher hugged him more tightly.

He held her hand and said while squeezing it 'Par ab tum aa gayi ho na, toh mai tumhe nhi daantunga...............Bs tum ab kabhi jana matt........Hmm?' he asked her with that silly smile back on his lips.

Leher swallowed the lump formed in her throat and smiled. 'Pakka!' she promised him and thought-he will never know that she knows the darkest secret of his heart.

Leher was lying wide awake in the night and stroking his back, as he was completely lying above her with his face in the crook of her neck. He was sleeping soundly and peacefully after making love to her.

Leher has decided the he will never get to know what he spoke to her today. 

She was so much in love with him. He meant the world to her. Her man is the strongest man in the world and he deserves all the happiness in life. Leher kissed his neck and he stirred a little.

He rolled onad lied on his back taking her along him so she lied on his chest. Leher smiled and hugged him tightly. Love to her means him and her in their own little world, full of happiness💕.

How was it?🥺