19. Peace

'Didi aap theek ho na?' Ritik asked for the ninth time and Ritik's mother and sister frowned at him. They were talking to Leher through video call and Leher was right now sitting in the restaurant just opposite to Viraaj's big office building.

Leher smiled and replied for the ninth time 'Haan baccha.........mai bilkul theek hoon.' It has been almost six days since that incident and Leher knows why he was asking this. Viraaj had informed her about the conversation he had with Ritik. And now whenever she calls her family, her brother always asks her if she is okay or not, even though he doesn't know what actually happened. They ended the call and Leher was met with an intense stare of Disha.

'Kya?' Leher asked in annoyance when Disha didn't say anything for a long time.

'Kuch toh hai jo tu nhi bata rahi hai.' Disha asked and she had all reasons to doubt. From six days she has been on leave and told Disha that she actually slipped and hurt her back. But Disha could feel that there was something more then just back ache. 

A smile broke on Leher's lips and she sighed. Best friends are really something❤.

'Kuch ni hai!' Leher said while pulling her cheeks very hard.

'Chal theek hai break time khatam ho gaya hai mai jaa rahi hoon.' Disha said while taking her bag and then hugging Leher from over the table. 

'Tune kab aana hai?' she asked Leher before going. 'Kal se aaungi ab' Leher replied and then Disha left after exchanging 'bye'.

Just when she left the waiter came with Leher's packed order, Leher grinned like a child, payed and then left the building. Before crossing the road, Leher kept the food box safely in her bag.

 Before crossing the road, Leher kept the food box safely in her bag

(Leher's outfit)

Leher walked inside the building and then inside the lift. The lift opened at the 25th floor and she walked out with a 'sunshine' kind of smile. To her surprise, everyone stood up for her like they did for their boss and Leher in a very friendly way asked them to sit back.

A young man whispered to his colleague 'Boss aur inki entry mein kitna fark hota hai na?'😂.The other girl smiled at the back of their boss's cute wife and said 'Vo toh hai!😁'

'Good evening Ma'am!' Viraaj's assistant, whom Leher recognized from her first visit greeted her and Leher greeted him back. 'Appointment ki zaroorat toh nhi na hai?' Leher asked her sarcastically and then they both laughed.

Leher then proceeded towards CEO's cabin.