11. '.......And That's All That Mattered'

Pre-boards on the door! Sorry for late update and advance mein sorry for next late update😗.

A month passed by like that...........with both of them being a badass in their own ways. It was like an everyday thing, one will do something that other won't like and then they'll land up in a huge argument both will do or say something that they shouldn't and then ignore each other's existence until the next argument.

All this while, only one thing was going good for Leher- her relationship with her in-laws. They all are the best family a girl could ever get after marriage and she could not believe that they are actually her arrogant husband's family.

Her 'Maa' and 'Papa' treat her like their own daughter and same is the case with 'Chachu-Chachi'.  She and Vivaan share a very fun-filled relationship which is filled with respect and love for each other. Vivaan is just an year elder to her so she calls him 'Vivaan Bhaiya' and since she is the wife of his elder brother, Vivaan calls her 'Bhabhi' just like his other siblings. 

Ved is like a silent well wisher. He won't express and say much but his little gestures speak loudly that how much he respects Leher and accepts her as an elder sister. Vedika and Virang are both same, expressive, adventurous and loving.

And then comes the apple of everyone's eye- Vanshu aka Vanshika❤. 

And Dadu?.............Well he is her best friend😁.

So conclusion- there is only one person in this family whom she doesn't like................Mr. Viraaj Agnihotri🙄. Okay maybe she likes to sleep holding his arm but............over all, he is not her type and she doesn't like him at all.

But sometimes she feels weird around him. When they are alone, which is most of the time.............or when he looks at her............or when they accidently touch each other. It feels so weird.

Anyways, right now it was 8:29 p.m. and Leher was preparing to leave the shop and head towards home. She was packing her things and suddenly the bell on the door began jingling, indicating someone's arrival. 

Leher turned and frowned at the unexpected arrival of her husband.

(Viraaj's outfit)

Leher stared at him with confusion as he made his way briskly and furiously towards her. What is he doing here? Shouldn't he be in the gang house right now?

Before Leher could ask anything, Viraaj came across the counter, grabbed her by her elbow and began dragging her towards the door. Before being dragged, Leher was successful in grabing her bag. 

'Mr. Agnihotri?!' Leher exclaimed in annoyance as he was literally dragging her. They came out.

'Aap kya-'

Leher stopped in her tracks as she noticed a small hole in Viraaj's blazer, on his bicep and that hole was surrounded with a red stain and damped with blood.