Chapter 34: Officially Family

Once done, Maddie and Mike told Porsha about what happened with her dad and she understood since she knew her dad was crazy anyway.

As the audience dispersed, Dr. D and Marcus waited for them at the stage.

"You Jamie's father?" Marcus asked.

"Yes. And I'm guessing you're Johnny's father?" Dr. D returned.

"I am. The name's Marcus," Marcus introduced.

"Paul," Dr. D did the same.

Then Johnny and Jamie came out in their regular clothes. They hugged their dads.

"You both were amazing," Marcus said.

"You really were," Dr. D agreed.

"Thanks," the gorilla couple thanked as they parted.

"Also, Jamie," Marcus called, making her look at him, then he said, "While knowing you are from a different universe, I still consider you family. And your father is included in that as well."

Jamie smiled and responded, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," Marcus told her then wondered, "And what are you guys gonna do about dating from different universes?"

"We decided to let Jamie finish school in her universe, but we'll visit each other and when she graduates, she can move here if she decides to do that," Johnny explained.

"'If'? I'm definitely planning on doing that. Whatcha you talking about?" Jamie remarked teasingly.

The others laughed as she hugged Johnny. She was so happy to be with him and she couldn't wait for what was to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Happy day! But we're not done yet!