Chapter 13: Confrontation

After that, Rosita went to Jamie.

"Hey, Jamie," she called, Jamie turned to her, then Rosita said, "I never got to make sure you got to your hotel safe. I didn't mean to run out on you."

"Don't worry about it. I don't have hotel arrangements, but Johnny offered me his place. So I'm good," Jamie assured.

"Okay. But if you don't mind, I would love it if you could babysit if Gunter isn't available," Rosita requested.

"Sure thing. Thanks, Rosita," Jamie smiled, hugging her.

When they parted, Maddie called Jamie over and she said her goodbyes to Rosita before leaving. So they went backstage.

"You sneaky girl!" Maddie teased.

Jamie laughed and said, "Well you're not gonna deny you wanted to perform at the Moon Theatre as much as I did."

"True," Maddie nodded.

Then Nooshy came in.

"Hey. Mind if I talk to you both?" she asked.

"Sure," the girls said.

Nooshy took them into a different room and shut the door before facing them.

"Okay. Where are you two actually from? You say Redshore, but I'm from there and have never seen either of you, even if you knew my name already," Nooshy questioned, crossing her arms.

The gorilla and mouse looked at each other guiltily before sighing.

"I don't think you'll believe us," Jamie told her.

"Try me," Nooshy responded.

Maddie gave Jamie a wristband and began, "We are from another universe where this one has been made into two movies."

"We already know everything that happened, all the characters in them, all the events that take place, literally everything. And from our universe, we don't look like this. Our dads created a portal that would send you to a universe and make you like the local there," Jamie explained.

"And with these wristbands, we can open portals from anywhere," Maddie finished.

It was silent until Nooshy laughed and said, "You're right; I don't believe it."

Maddie didn't look amused as she pushed a button on the wristband and a portal opened to their universe, making Nooshy shocked.

"How about now?" Maddie questioned.

Nooshy got a better look at all the people passing by before Maddie closed it so it didn't get discovered.

"That was sick!" Nooshy exclaimed, making Jamie laugh a bit, then Nooshy wondered, "So what do you two actually look like?"

Jamie and Maddie pulled out their phones and looked for pictures before showing Nooshy.

(A/N Pictures (Top- J; Bottom- M).)

)

"That's me," Jamie pointed out

"And that's me," Maddie pointed out.

"Whoa," Nooshy said, they put their phones away, then Nooshy asked, "So are you planning on telling Johnny, Mike, and the others?"

"We're actually the first to do something like this," Maddie said.

"And our dads didn't want us to say anything due to safety reasons like if universal contact is safe. But since you figured it out, it looks like it is," Jamie added.

"But as far as the others go, we're not sure," Maddie finished.

Nooshy sighed and told them, "Well, I'm not for keeping secrets from my friends, but you are the ones who need to say something. So I won't say anything, especially after seeing you two perform."

"Thanks," both girls said.

"Wait. You weren't here for my performance. How do you know how I did?" Jamie wondered.

Nooshy chuckled and answered, "Johnny sent me the video of your audition."

"He did not," Jamie remarked, blushing.

They just giggled at that.

"Well, I won't keep the boys waiting. And since you were turned into the same animals they are, that's gotta mean something," Nooshy smirked.

"Oh stop!" both girls laughed before leaving.

Maddie went out to Mike, who noticed her.

"What took you so long?" Mike wondered.

"Keep your fedora on," Maddie remarked then answered, "Nooshy just wanted to talk. Girl stuff."

"Alright, fine," Mike shrugged and they left.

Jamie then went to the truck where Johnny was waiting. When he saw her, he opened the door for her, to which she thanked, and he closed the door behind her before getting in the driver's seat.

"So can I ask what that was about?" Johnny wondered.

"Just girl stuff between Nooshy, Maddie, and I," Jamie answered, to which he nodded as he started the car, then she added with a smirk, "She also mentioned you recorded my audition and sent it to her."

Johnny looked flustered, making Jamie giggle.

"You caught me," he chuckled then added, "Also, you said that you thought Maddie was a better singer than you. But I don't think one did better than the other. You both are equally talented, so give yourself more credit than what you're already giving."

Jamie smiled, leaned over, kissed his cheek, and told him, "Thank you, Johnny."

Johnny blushed before saying, "You're welcome, Jamie."

They then drove for his place when the three bears came out of the alley they hid in, the leader on the phone.

"The girl who caught us is with the gang leader's son," he informed.

"Good to know. You'll lie low for a while until I say," the voice on the other end said.

"Yes, sir," the bear said before hanging up and they all left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AHH! I'm so evil!