Chapter 16: Jamie's Truth

Johnny and Jamie were done with rehearsals for the day and were heading to the truck. They got in and just sat there for a minute. Jamie didn't know why Johnny didn't start the car yet.

"Johnny? Is everything okay?" she asked.

He looked at her and answered, "I've just had a lot of stuff on my mind."

"Care to explain?" she wondered, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

He sighed and said, "I've started having feelings for someone. She's talented, even if she doesn't believe it herself. She's beautiful, kind, and always thinks of others first."

"She sounds amazing," Jamie responded, looking away slightly.

Johnny smiled and said, "Yes. You are."

She looked back at him in surprise, but that didn't stop him from smiling. Or leaning in. He caressed her cheek and kissed her, to which she returned after getting out of her slight shock. It lasted for a while before they slowly parted.

But Jamie remembered that she's not from this universe. She couldn't be with Johnny, no matter how much she wanted to be. She wasn't even a gorilla.

"Johnny, I have feelings for you too..., but we can't be together," she told him, her heart breaking.

"Why not?" he asked.

"It's complicated," Jamie replied, feeling tears form in her eyes.

"It can't be that complicated," Johnny pointed out.

Then the car door was opened and Jamie was yanked out. Jamie and Johnny were scared as they looked at the leader bear of the three bears she beat.

"You'll see why you can't," he smirked.

All three bears then ran down the closest alley with Jamie as Johnny ran behind them.

"Let her go!" Johnny demanded.

The bears then stopped at the end of the alley with smirks. The leader yanked the wristband from Jamie's wrist and pressed a button, the portal opening. Both gorillas' eyes widened, Johnny's in shock while Jamie's in realization, making her struggle to get out of their grip.

"Here's why you can't be together," the leader said.

He then tossed Jamie in and she was reverted back to her human self.

(A/N The outfit in this is what she wore as a gorilla.)

She picked herself up a bit before looking to see she was in front of her house

She picked herself up a bit before looking to see she was in front of her house. Then she saw her hand; it was a human's. She then looked back at the portal to see the three bears smirking at her while Johnny was shocked and hurt. Jamie started tearing up at how she hurt Johnny since she didn't tell him the truth before this.

"This'll show you for getting in our way," the leader remarked.

He then hit the button on the wristband and it closed the portal. Jamie then cried while hugging herself.

But with Johnny, the three bears left, satisfied with what they did and crushing the wristband. But Johnny was upset about what he just witnessed. The girl he fell for wasn't who he thought. He then went to his truck and headed home.

But Maddie saw the whole thing, knowing what she had to do to make things right and to help Jamie and Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The last two chapters sucked to write. X( I can't even!