"Prohibited Alpha"-- Notes

It's the explanation for those who didn't understand the last chapter 🤗

🍂 Tae's character: The beta obviously is a normal human being but his way of thinking was fucked up by many brutal memories and situations from his past and present. He is unpredictable but not in a psychopathic way. He isn't positive about himself but is positive when it comes to advising and holding people in sadness or need. His character enlightens on the fact that many people seem utterly good, having a beautiful lover and comfortable life full of money, house and fame but that's not the case always. No matter how much you notify the person and tell them that they have everything to be happy about, the person themselves can't realize it all of a sudden. Negativity is flowing through our nerves and it's the hardest thing to deal with and obtain control of it even if we try our best.

🍂 Jeongguk's character: The true blood is mature and soft, respectful towards his loved ones. He is supportive, loyal and full of positivity when it comes to his own self and his lover. Throughout the chapters we saw him breaking down, getting frustrated even negative-minded for split seconds, and those are the realism for taehyung and the readers to understand that no matter what nobody can be that perfect. And the impression of Alphas being tough and inhumanly strong, isn't always the case.

On to the last chapter:-

🍵 Taehyung's questions of whether he was happy or not, was a reminder from his inner scared self who seemed really uneasy to let go of his comfort zone of negativity. The beta always asked that question but never got an answer because he was extremely skeptical about his own self. He never tried to adapt himself wholeheartedly.

🍵 Those actions of manipulating people were a way to protect himself and it's a characteristic of Taehyung, won't ever go away. We all manipulate people or elements to protect us from bad things but manipulation to achieve or win bad and untruth aspects is not acceptable. So there is a clear difference between protecting yourself from bad things and actually manipulating others for bad things.

🍵 In that car ride taehyung finally could able to realize that he wasn't abnormal or vicious. Everyone has their own Darkside. For example, Jeongguk wasn't all angel and innocent, he has his own gloaming side as well. So taehyung could able to smile over the fact that it's normal to have a dark side within him. It's normal, not abnormal. He is a beta and it was normal. His being dealing with his own demons was natural.

🍵 At that hospital taehyung eventually accept the fact that he couldn't get pregnant and it wasn't an awful aspect. The memories of Jeongguk's words were able to provide the needed comfort. It was a big step for taehyung towards the process of accepting himself. His flaws and goods. He could finally see himself through jeongguk's eyes.

🍵 At the ending scene when they were running outside the hospital, was just a symbol of one's freedom from their antagonistic mentality against themselves. Taehyung was able to say yes and hold jeongguk's palm to run forwards, towards a healing and new path of life.

🍵 In the end when jeongguk turned back and smiled at him, taehyung abruptly realized that how lucky and pleased he was to have such a companion in his life. He was able to finally break free from his toxic and blind shell. If you had read the ending paragraphs thoroughly then you would see that even though they were running like a mad man, their palms were never detached and it was a symbolic sign for taehyung that no matter what, he wasn't alone through his journey anymore.

He finally found his true happiness and the source of his motivation and positivity. Taehyung's heart ultimately got filled up with pure respect for jeongguk, his valid words, and his actions that Taehyung used to just ignore

🍵 the last sentences where he once again asked his self the same question "Am I happy?" And surprisingly his inner self finally answered him "yes, he was fucking happy" Taehyung got so overwhelmed by that fact and couldn't hold himself from tearing up. The life infront of him felt more easy because he realized that he was enough for himself.

Taehyung's father once said that, if you are enough for yourself then every struggle will feel nothing to you.

Phew! Finally, thank you so much to whoever is reading this book and liking it. It means a lot to me. Forgive me if I have mistaken some aspects through this journey of writing this bookie 🌼🌼

This book is completely based on inner conflictions that one can have, their dark self and negativity, and finally the process of accepting themselves. Also no one can be free from their gloaming side without the help of others (completely or partially) depending on their condition.

So a much-needed, mature and most importantly a right supporter who loves u truly is indeed important to make you believe that, true love and struggle can cause your victory against anything. If you are willing to have one in your lifeu UWU

Borahae~ 💜💜💜
I'm hungry 💀