1.) Entrance Exam: Part 1

It was a lovely evening. We can see two teenagers sitting at top of a school rooftop having lunch. One of the two is Izuku Yagi meanwhile the other is a girl with dual hair. The right side of her hair is white meanwhile her left side is red. Her name is Shoko Todoroki. The son of the flaming tr-I mean the Flaming Hero.

"You don't have to sat with me during lunch Todoroki." Says Izuku stuttering.

"Why? Izuku, did the two bother you again?." Ask shoko in her usual monotone voice.

The blood quirk user stay silent. He did not answer his girlfr-I mean best friend's answer. Instead he look down avoiding eye contact. Shoko know about the boy's problem but Izuku only kept them to himself. Whenever Shoko offer a help he will immediately decline for some reason.

"Izuku please tell me. Did they do something to you again?." Shoko ask. This time her voice sounds demanding.

"It's alright Todoroki, I'm fine. It just that I'm not feeling really well today." Says Izuku getting up from his seat.
Suddenly Shoko pull his arm. She swiftly open the sleeve of his shirt revealing a few long cuts in his arms.

"Izuku, have you been cutting yourself?." She ask on the verge of crying seeing the boy's arm.

"Todoroki, it-." Shoko cut her off by pulling him closer to her.

"Please tell me. Izuku please. Tell me what's wrong." She plead to the boy.

"I'm alright Shoko I'm fine."

"Fine? Then why?"

"Why do you always keep things all by yourself?."

"Why did you leave me?."

"You promise me, that you'll stay by my side."

"You promise me that we'll be a hero together."

"You said that no matter what is the problems that we have in our life we need to go on and work hard."

"Then why?."

It shows Shoko walking near the streets of Musutafu. It had been a few days since she meet Izuku and he isn't answering her calls. It worries her. Izuku hadn't went to school for a few days and she's scared if anything were to happen to him.

As she was walking she saw a crowd gathering at one corner of the street. When she approach the crowd to see what is going on she hear something that she had never wish to hear.

"Hey is it true that someone killed himself?." Ask a pedestrian.

"Yeah, he's still young. If I was correct his name was Izuku Yagi." Say another pedestrian.

Shoko widen her eyes. Her once Heterochromia was filled with horror as she walk through the.

When she finally arrives at the front of the crowd she finally see it. The dead body of her best friend-no the dead body of the boy that she love. His bushy green hair was now dyed in blood and half of his face was crushed from the impact of falling from a high ground.

"Then why did you kill yourself?."

Current day

Shoko stare at the food in front of her. Today approximately three years had passed since the death of Izuku Yagi. Things had never been the same for her. Her first friend died. The one who had helped her with her family problems. If it wasn't for Izuku then her family would still remain the same. She would never use her fire side and would never be able to have a talk with her mother.

"Sh-."

"Oko-."

"Shoko!." She heard her sister calls out to her.