5//shopping bags and anxiety

Third person

The front door opened and Katarina looked up, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. After a moment Katarina's eyes widen in shock and fear, looking at the person who stood now in the kitchen.

She wasn't stupid, she connected the dots that this was her older brother, Adriano. He looked scary, like scary scary. As scary as Alrigo. That scary.

He was covered in tattoos, a huge bag hanging on his shoulder, his sunglasses on even when he wasn't outside anymore. His hair was short on the sides and a little longer in the middle, he had a stubble beard and his jawline was sharp. The veins were coming out of his arms and Katarina had to gulp out of fear. His face was almost identic as Alrigo's.

Katarina was confident he had the most muscles of all her brothers. He wore a whole army outfit and his eyes were fixated on Katarina and Katarina only. She could feel the sweat running down her back. But that wasn't the only scary thing in the room.

Next to Adriano stood a very, very angry dog.

He was all black with an army bullet proof vest and showed his teeth, he stood next to Adriano with so much power, so much strength it made Katarina want to take a step back, if she could.

His eyes were piercing through her and she couldn't look away. It was like he was eating her alive and she was watching him do it.

"Well, aren't I getting a damn hug or what?" Adriano asked with his eyebrow raised

As soon as the words left his mouth, the three youngest brothers stood up and ran to him, hugging him as if their lives depended on it.

"Damn, is it me or did you all become even more uglier than before?" He laughed and the others groaned. Katarina's mouth lifted into a small smile before she could help it. 

"Adriano." Camillo smiled as Adriano opened his arms to give his slightly younger brother a hug. As they parted, Adriano's eyes twinkled with amusement as he looked at Alrigo. His twin brother.

Alrigo stood up and walked over to Adriano. Once they were in arms reach, they tilted their head so their foreheads were now touching. Closing their eyes, letting their foreheads rest on each other. Their way of saying,

I missed you brother.

They parted away after a few moments and Adriano looked at Katarina.

"Katarina." He said with a stern voice.

"Hi." She said and all her brothers smiled inwardly at her awkwardness. Adriano almost chuckled out loud. The dog next to Adriano, started barking out of security at Katarina, who was now terrified of the black dog.

She was frozen on her place, eyes wide and forgetting how to breath. He started barking and jumped a little closer to Katarina. She jumped with a little shriek and Eirene and Thoth came running from another room.