4// handshakes and scowls

Third person

It was past midnight when Katarina stepped out of the car, looking at the huge mansion in front of her. She couldn't keep her eyes of it, it was truly the most beautiful house she has ever witnessed. 

Alrigo and Camillo watched their sister take in their house as her mouth opened and eyes widen. A small smile appeared on Camillo's face as he opened the trunk and got out her bag. Alrigo and Camillo shared a look, nodding as they decided to take her shopping after they went to the Ikea. 

One reason more for Alrigo to finish his work tonight so he could go shopping with his little sister. He would be more relaxed as he was with his sister on her first public appearance with them.

Katarina took her time admiring the house. It was big, the ceilings higher than the average buildings. The walls weren't painted, that's why there was this little patron of mixed stones, it gave her this homey feeling. The windows were big and round up at the top, the garden was perfectly maintained as the grass was free of any weed. They were obviously not having trouble with money, she could tell.

Katarina was speechless, the fact that this would be her home for at least two weeks, she hoped, was crazy

Katarina was speechless, the fact that this would be her home for at least two weeks, she hoped, was crazy. She didn't noticed Camillo standing next to her.

"The news you were found came pretty unexpected, so we weren't able to decorate your room. That's why we're going shopping tomorrow and you can do your own room." He smiled and Katarina couldn't help but give a small smile in return.

"Sounds great." She whispered and Camillo looked at his sister. Her voice volume was so soft, almost inaudible. It was like a soft whispered passed by with the wind. It was kind, soft, innocent.

"Your brothers are probably all sleeping so we'll introduce you tomorrow." He said as looked up at Alrigo who was handling a phone call, a little away so he didn't disturb their conversation.

It didn't take Alrigo long before coming back to his two siblings. He walked over to Katarina with a walk more powerful than Katarina's fighting stance. 

Katarina gulped at the way Alrigo looked at her, emotionless and stern. It made the hairs of her neck stand and her hands sweat.

"Get some sleep, tomorrow is a tiring day." He said to her before walking towards the door. Camillo followed and when Katarina snapped out of her little shocked and panicked moment, she walked after them with hurried steps.

After Katarina walked past the big front door, Alrigo closed it behind her. He looked around and saw that all lights were out except the gym's. Gregorio, he thought.

Camillo and Alrigo had eye contact and nodded. Camillo started walking towards the gym with the intention to make Gregorio go to bed and most importantly, not wake his sister with his loud music that could turn on any moment.

He halted in his steps and turned around as he walked back to Katarina. He crouched before her so he he was more face to face.

"I'll check up on you in a little while, okay?" He said as he kissed her head. Katarina's eyes were wide, not expecting the affection he showed her. For a strange reason, she didn't mind.