"Oh, I don't blame her, it's a lovely story."

I small smile tugged at the edge of my lips, "She's a lot like you, you know? Now I know where she got her stubbornness from."

Loki laughed dryly and threw me the shirt he was planning to wear at my face. I giggled and set the shirt aside. Loki walked towards me and leaned down. As he started to place gently kisses on my face he slowly pushed me down onto the mattress, placing himself between my legs. "She has a lot of you, too. She's just as sweet and brave as you are. In fact she challenged a few kids twice her age on the monkey bars the other day."

I laughed at that as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Did she win?"

"Of course she did."

Loki placed a sweet kiss on my lips and then stared down at me, his eyes full of playfulness. "You know? There's a part of our story you don't talk a lot about, and it's my favorite part."

"Which part?"

Loki raised a brow suggestively and smirked when he saw I understood what he meant. "Loki! Our Honeymoon? Why would I talk about it, that's private!"

"Yeah, but it's still part of our story."

"That's fair... But still!"

"Yeah, I know." Loki leaned down and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync until it started getting heated. I grabbed onto his towel and ripped it off of him, and sitting up, Loki helped me discard my clothes.

As Loki hovered over me I smiled. "Perhaps I don't talk about that night, but I certainly do think about it sometimes."

"I know you do, because I do too." Loki grinned before smashing our lips together and worshipping every inch of me.

6 years ago

[2013]

Asgard was roaring with excitement. One of the Princes of Asgard would be wedded that evening to his human bride. And that of course was Loki and me.

Odin had allowed us to marry in Asgard as well as bring a few human guests such as my parents, the Avengers and, surprisingly, Naomi and her husband.

To say most of my guests were baffled was an understatement. My dad almost lost it when he met Odin and Frigga. At first Odin was a bit hesitant but somehow they hit it off. Mom and Frigga even talked for a while, mom couldn't stop complimenting the goddess... well I don't blame her Frigga was beautiful.

After a while of getting Naomi to calm down and ease down into the fact that Asgard was real and the gods existed, she and even Princess Elin and Natasha helped me get ready for the wedding.

I slipped into a bone white dress that seemed to have been sown with the very constellation in the sky. The bodice dipped into a deep V line with off the shoulder see-through sleeves and a gorgeous long cape. When I looked at myself in the mirror I was completely blown away. I smiled at my figure. "It's beautiful." I murmured, completely dazed.