FUN FAMILY TIMES

AN: Please red the questioning chapter and answer it if you could. I would really appreciate it. And the final episode is in the works and I have the epilogue already written and ready to go out XXX

The girls made their way outside. And as Wen Zhe said the magic words clips started to play. 

When it was Zhang Qing Yuan's it played her audition clip just like everyone else's. 

And they all screamed seeing her when she auditioned and she was just embarrassed like everyone was when their played. 

~~

A video of Qing Yuan at the start played. *Bold is video, normal is the reactions*

"99 days?" Qing Yuan said as she looked to the camera confused. 

"I hope you are happy." Qing Yuan told the camera.

"You better have made friends, because Yu Jin isn't enough." She told the video.

All the girls laughed hearing this, she was close friends with all of them.

"It will be the final and I hope you have grown as a person, not in height because we stopped growing two years ago." She added.

"Two years ago!" Wen Zhe told her as she laughed and made everyone laugh.

"Make sure you have memories to remember with the girls. Let's debut happy." Qing Yuan told the video. 

Then there was another video that started of some of the eliminated girls. 

A video of May was shown. 

"Zhang Qing Yuan. This is me from 99 day ago. You will debut. I want you to be happy and know I was the one who stole your sock and hid it. It's under your original bed." May told the camera. 

"What! You told me it was Cai Bing!" Qing Yuan told the screen as she made a mental note to go collect the socks, they were fluffy socks, which she got for Christmas last year.

"I love you and keep working hard. I love you Baby and we will all listen to baby forever and ever." May added as she winked to the camera, making everyone laugh as they heard 'Listen to Baby'.

~~

It was a few days before the final. 

A video was suddenly playing as all of the girls were sat outside in the cold.

"I want to do a camp fire here." Bahiyyih told all of the girls. 

"But I didn't expect to do it for real." She added as Qing Yuan sat on the blanket in front of the girls. 

"What is this now?" Wen Zhe asked all of the girls as she pointed to what was around them, the giant screen. 

"That screen is just scary." Da Yeon added as the girls all agreed. 

"I think I'll cry." QIng Yuan tolf Ya Ning and Rui Qi as she was sat with Rui Qi behind her and Ya Ning to the left of her. 

"It's been a while since we all joined the camp, is there anyone that you miss?" The producers asked all of the girls seeing them all sat down. 

"Mom, dad!" Bo Ra told everyone immediately. 

"Mom, dad!" Ye Seo added as she pouted missing her parents. 

"My Brother!" Qing Yuan told everyone as she really missed her big brother. 

"Puppy!" Xing Qiao told everyone as she shouted. 

"Brother!" Myah shouted as she agreed with Qing Yuan. 

"Father!" Wen Zhe told everyone as she shouted loudly. 

And then the screen turned on. 

~~

Ye Seo's video was up first and it was her dad. 

Then it was Shana and they showed her cat, making everyone cheer.

Next it was Myah's brother Nova and he spoke in English and they all laughed hearing her comments to him at the same time.

~~

When Qing Yuan's message came on it was her other brother, LAY. 

He spoke in Chinese as he said: 

"My Little Dumpling, it's your big brother. You have done so well. You are doing so well, and I know I am your favourite idol, but watching you perform these songs and everything it has been one of my favourite moments of watching you perform. I wish I could be there with you but you have done us all so proud and I love you no matter what and so do mum and dad, but they are currently with Cat." Qing Yuan was in bits seeing this and she was just bawling her eyes out on camera. "Bye My Little Dumpling, you better come visit when you are a big idol."

She laughed hearing her brother say that.

"I haven't seen him face to face since 2019. I just want a hug from him." She told the girls as Ya Ning hugged her as the girl just cried into her jacket. 

All of the C Group girls moved around to their maknae who had a bright red face from her tears. 

~~

Then as Qing Yuan continued to cry Da Yeon's video was up as she cleared up the tears of her face. 

Then it was Xiao Ting as Qing Yuan held her hand as she was still by her with Ya Ning. 

Then it was Wen Zhe's father as he read from a book, which was filled with pictures of Wen Zhe. 

Then she told all of the girls. "It's actually the first time for my dad to record this kind of video." She told the girls as she had red eyes from the tears. 

"Which was so awkward. My dad is so cool." She added as she wiped tears away with her blue hoodie. "He's really cool." She quickly added. 

"There is a family photo next to my dad if you see the video. And my beloved mother n the photo who I miss the most." Wen Zhe added and the second Qing Yuan heard this she just started to cry for the girl. 

"My Mother is up in heaven.... I miss you!" She shouted as she turned up to face the dark night sky. Qing Yuan and everyone was in tears at this point listening to her speak. 

"Mom, I made it to the final, did you see it?" Wen Zhe told the sky as she spoke and no one was stopping crying. 

~~