Second Survival Announcement

AN: Hi, my other book is now on my profile. It is called Giant Huening |||| GIRLS PLANET 999. So go check it out if you want to read it, and here is a extra chapter for thanks in helping start the book off. 

Qing Yuan was ready for the second survival announcement, she just really hoped she would keep her place in the TOP 10

Qing Yuan was ready for the second survival announcement, she just really hoped she would keep her place in the TOP 10. And she was worried for who would be eliminated out of all of the C Group, J Group and K Group members. 

~~

Qing Yuan walked in to the room.

"There are very few seats." One girl said a few people before Qing Yuan. 

"It used to be so full, now it's just going to feel empty." Qing Yuan told all of the girls. She was sat between May and Yu Jin, like in their old cell formation. 

She missed the cells, she loved how they bonded over the two months. 

Once all 55 girls were sat down, in walked Yeo Jin Goo. Everyone cheered for him. 

"Hello, I'm Planet Master, Yeo Jin Goo." Jin Goo told all 55 girls. 

"Hello." All of the girls told him back as they cheered for him. 

"At the last Survival Announcement, 55 girls who were called to take a step closer to become Kpop Idols are here. At the first survival Announcement, girls from groups K, C and J, became a cell." Jin Goo told them, oh, the good old days of having a cell. "And they shared their fate in survival. "

"During Girls Planet 999's second Survival Announcement, we won't have shared cells share fates." Once Jin Goo said this, some weaker girls who had stronger members in their cells could be eliminated. 

"It'll be determined by individual votes." Jin Goo told all of the girls. "The fates of the 55 individuals were determined by voted from Planet Guardians. For the second voting, 167 countries participated. "To vote...... 43,640,000 times." GOD! How many votes!"

"There were a total of 43,648,173 votes." Jin Goo told them and it shocked everyone. 

"Compared to the first voting, there were 15,900,000 more votes." Jin Goo revealed. All of the girls cheering. 

"During today's Survival Announcement, K and J girls up to 8th place will survive. And in C Group girls up to 9th place will survive." Jin Goo told all of the girls, before he added. "But, those eliminated will get a chance again with the Planet Pass from the Masters. Among the eliminated, one from each of the K, C and J Groups will survive with a pass."

"So, including the three Planet Pass survivors, a total of 28 candidates, will get to continue their dreams." Jin Goo told all of the girls. A few of them in the lower cells in the previous round looked worried. 

"In the Combination Mission, you were put into new teams. instead of your cells  to show off your strengths." Jin Goo continued. "The three winning teams out of the eleven that were in groups of three, six and nine members received 270,000 points as benefits. How will the benefit points influence the girls' survival and elimination?"