BREAKING NEWS!

I couldn't help it I needed to get this out now so here you go

Girls Planet 999 contestant, Zhang Qing Yuan, has signed herself under PNATION

Girls Planet 999 contestant, Zhang Qing Yuan, has signed herself under PNATION. And they have just revealed her debut date.

Zhang Qing Yuan, 2006 liner and C Group contestant while on GIRLS PLANET 999, was always a front runner and one of the most popular in the competition until MNET changed their voting method, which made her drop to P16 out of 19 places by the final interim voting which was shown in their sleepover VLIVE with Tiffany, their Kpop master.

And then in the final she made her way to the TOP 10 position, and due to there only being 9 members, as mentioned by Jin Goo earlier in the episode, shocking fans, this meant she lost out to Shen Xiao Ting by 2,543 votes all together, as she had 698,120.

Which is the least amount of votes for any Survival announcement that she has had all together.

Fans were outraged, and some have theories about MNET purposefully not picking 10 members like they had done all of the way through in the survival show, to not allow another non korean member in the final line up. And they blame MNET for not allowing ten members like they previously had done in the survival announcements prior.

And fans have had an onslaught of hate towards MNET for what they have done to the young girls starting the hashtag #qingyuandeservesbetter and #kep1erten. Which has trended across Korea due to the fans which wanted the young girl to debut, who has shown through out the competition that she wanted to debut after leaving (G)I-DLE earlier this year.

One of the tweets read as this: "Alright MSNAKE you wanna debut 9 girls instead of 10 when ZQY has shown time and time again that she can debut, flipping and being leaps and bounds over almost all of the competitors the whole competition. Her hitting the high notes that you forced SRQ to give up. Her dancing circles around others during the entire competition. Her rapping and showing off the other side to vocals. But you just don't want another non Korean member of the group. Changing the voting may have stopped us in this debut but we all hope for a ZQY debut soon, which will hopefully be more popular than Kep1er and show MSNAKE what they missed out on, keeping her from the debut group."

But there is a bright side to all of this.

Zhang Qing Yuan posted on her Instagram story that she has important places to be, important people to meet, and in the picture she had a PNATION card in the back of her phone. And this was clarified when PNATION officially posted Zhang Qing Yuan's arrival into their company at 12:54 KST, on the 27th of October 2021.

And there's even more to this. PNATION just revealed at 20:54 KST the next day, that Zhang Qing Yuan would be debuting on the 3rd of November with a Solo Single. And they revealed it with the Teaser image above.

There has been no further news of her debut, but there have been many of the C, J and K group girls support her and get excited about her solo debut in less than a week after signing with PNATION.

And she is making her debut before Kep1er do, which has caused many fans to get excited, but they are worried about their girl getting overworked immediately after the survival show.