Snake Performance

AN: Hi, I am only updating once today, as I had a busy week with my winter formal this week, and I had result day fro my A Level mocks and I haven't had that much time to watch a full episode and write it as well. Sorry, but I have written my epilogue chapters for this book, so I have those ready once the book is completed. 

Qing Yuan was sat with all of her group members in the room as they waited for Jin Goo to arrive so they would start the performances, the masters and the other contestants didn't know about the change from Ya Ning to Qing Yuan that was made the d...

Qing Yuan was sat with all of her group members in the room as they waited for Jin Goo to arrive so they would start the performances, the masters and the other contestants didn't know about the change from Ya Ning to Qing Yuan that was made the days prior to the performance, they were still putting up that she was singing the high note, Ya Ning even sang it in rehearsals with the groups that morning.

~~

The masters all walked onto the set and all of the girls immediately noticed a change in Sunmi's hair. 

Han Byul and Tiffany flowers had blossomed as they both did flowers to the camera as they were in frame at the same time. This made everyone laugh as Jin Goo walked out. 

"Jin Goo Goo Gooo!" Tiffany told the man making everyone laugh and smile at her. 

"Have you been well?" The man asked the masters. 

"Yes!" They all told him as they cheered. 

"Long time no see. Good to see you again." Jin Goo told all of the masters. 

"Good to see you again." Masters told him. The girls all cheered for him. 

"What is it?" Tiffany asked the master as he messed with something on his wrist.

"The girls made it for me." Jin Goo told the masters as he showed them his bracelet, the girls had given them to him before the show. 

Master Han Byul showed his off to the camera. As did Master Joa Young. 

But Master Hang Ju Hee forgot hers. "Everyone wore them, but I didn't. Sorry." She told the camera. 

~~

Through the Second Survival Announcement, a total of 27 girls got to survive." Jin goo told everyone, it going serious. "And today, those survivors will perform for their third mission, the Creation Mission."

"During this mission, the girls will perform in teams regardless of the group ratio like the actual debut group." Jin Goo continued to read from his card. 

"And unlike the former missions where they performed existing songs, tehy will be performing new songs." Jin Goo announced. 

Sunmi had the microphone in their hands. "These songs are their songs. They had guidelines when they covered existing songs, but they have none of those this time. Thus, it's all about their skills and abilities."

Tiffany was up next with her microphone. "We've been focusing on evaluating their skills, but it's about creativity now. I'll focus on how they create their character and presence as they perform on stage."