Stage Time

Before she walked out the screen showed C 03

She heard whispers before she walked out and she saw YuJin waved at her and give her a thumbs up of encouragement knowing she was nervous to perform.

She walked on with an air of 'confidence' around her and a soft smile on her face. She was gald that she wasn't first for the group.

"Reveal your rank." Jin Goo told the young girl, her peeling back her sticker to show C03 on it, making a small smile to herself, well it took her a few attempts to do it, not getting her fingers under the sticker easily.

"Hello, I'm Zhang Qing Yuan." Qing Yuna told the masters as she bowed and waved.

"Qing Yuan, lovely to meet you again, the first time we met you weren't even up to my hip. Now look at you." Tiffany said with a smile on her face, recognising the girl as Lay's sister, who she met when they saw each other while Lay was at SM.

"I haven't grown much since then." Qing Yuan told the older woman as she smiled at her.

"How do you two know each other?" Ju Hee asked the two girls.

"Well I'm friends with Qing Yuan's older brother." Tiffany just told her, knowing that Qing Yuan would want to tell people herself and not have Tiffany reveal it.

"Well go ahead." Jin Goo told the girl as she walked further back to the stage and she got ready for the dance. Her sitting on the floor, ready to perform.

She heard the intro of the song start making her get ready and take a breath.

The song above plays from 0:20-1:01 and then from 2:11-3:57

The dance video is used at 0:09-1:03 and then 2:12-3:05 and then 3:05-3:38

Performance:

0:20-0:33= She is following Nayeon's original movements.

0:33-0:46= She moves along with Mina's movement after she slides to her position.

0:46-0:49= She is following Dahyun's movements and moves down with her after the move.

0:49-0:51= She is crouching like Dahyun and is doing Momo's move crouched.

0:51-0:53= She is following Dahyuns movement and then crouches down again.

0:53-0:55= She is crouched down and is doing the mini heart that Dahyun does.