Sports Day!

Qing Yuan walked onto a pitch with Fu Ya Ning, Shen Xiao Ting and Su Rui Qi. They were her best friends and they were walking in threes but the three girls wanted the youngest C Group girl to walk with them.

Everyone walked on the pitch cheering as they were filmed, everyone excited, but Qing Yuan was excited as she was athletic, she often did sports with EXO when her brother was in the group, and she loved beating them in the games even though all of them were over ten years older than the young girl. She had very good balance and she was strong for her build and height. But that was all from dance, she wasn't the fastest sprinter but she was good at long distance running.

They walked out and they stood in their Groups of C, K and J. Which Qing Yuan stood at the front, as she couldn't see over Ya Ning who originally stood in front of her and Ya Ning moved to behind the girl, making her on the front row.

There were 55 girls as there had been no second elimination yet and they were all having a good time forgetting about that before they had to see who was staying in the planet Camp and who would be closer to debut. And then who would be leaving the Planet Camp would have their dreams of debut crushed by the voters. And this time there were no cells so if you were the weakest in the cell you could be going.

Kim Bo Ra from K Group started the event off. "We're the hosts for today!"

"I'm Kim Bo Ra." K Group's Bo Ra told all of the girls as she stood there with them all and they listened to her as she was the K Group's representative MC for the Sports day.

"I'm Wu Tammy." C Group's Wu Tammy told everyone as she waved at them, getting cheers from the C Group girls at their representative MC.

"And I'm Ririka." J Group's Kishida Ririka told all of the girls as she stood there with them all and they listened to her as she was the J Group's representative MC for the Sports day.

"In today's field day, each group will play games together as a team for the first time." Bo Ra told all of the girls as she read from her card in front of her.

"There are prizes ready to motivate you." Wu Tammy told all of the girls. Everyone doing a drum roll as they waited for a few seconds as they built up for it.

"A high quality fleece jacket." Bo Ra told all of the girls as the jacket was shown to the camera, which was filming their day.

"Now the second place prize." The Hosts for the day continued to tell the girls.

Another drum roll occurred for the girls.

"A cosmetics kit." The girls were all told. "To make your faces even prettier." Everyone cheering.

"The third place will be given a prize too." They announced. No one was leaving empty handed at least.

"But it'll be revealed at the end." They were all told before they pouted at the MC's for the sports day.

"Before we get started...." Kim Bo Ra started with a new announcement.

Three of the masters came jogging out. With their knee's high, well not Sunmi. But it was Master Baek and Master Jang with Sunmi. All of the girls cheering for the three masters who were joining them.

"The masters are invited to be the leader of each group." Kim Bo Ra told all of the girls.

"They'll be leading the groups." Xiao Ting told the girl next to her as they were all clustered together by the C Group sign.

~~

"We're....... !" Sunmi said as she was in charge of the K Group.

"KPOP!" All of K Group told her as they did a little hand symbol.