Chunin exams

Y/N POV

Y/N: come on naruto you can do better than that!!!

Naruto: ALL RIGHT!!! IM GIVING IT MY ALL!!!!

Naruto and I were training and he's been getting better and better. Naruto swings a kick that I duck under before punching him in the gut. Naruto takes a few steps back and takes a deep breathe.

Y/N: sorry about that.

Naruto: I-I'm f-fine-

He then collapses. I sweat a bit.

Y/N: maybe we should take a break.......

After helping naruto we were both drinking water and naruto turns to me.

Naruto: hey!!! Didn't you say you were going to teach me how to use one of my dads signature justus?

Y/N: I did? Oh yeah I did!!!

I stand up and so does naruto. I pull out minatos kunai and hold it up to naruto offering it to him. He takes it and inspects it.

Y/N: that right there was your fathers kunai naruto. With it. He could teleport to any place with the flying rajin marking on it. This was originally a justu my twin brother Tobirama produced but minato improved it greatly.

Naruto: woah.......

Y/N: ok naruto. Hand it over real quick?

He nods and hands it back. I toss it and it hits a tree. I smile as I suddenly appears next to the kunai and take it out. Naruto is freaking out happily.

Naruto: YOUR SAYING I COULD DO THAT!?!

Y/N: yep!!! It's going to take some hard work but I have faith you'll be able to do it. Now then. Let me explain how to do it.

I begin to explain how the flying rajin works and what exactly he has to do in order for it to work. Naruto nods while hearing all of this. Eventually I throw the kunai a short distance.

Y/N: ok naruto. Just concentrate and focus on it.

Naruto nods and begins to try and concentrate. I feel nine tails beginning to rise but he seems to have a good grip on it. He suddenly teleports.

Y/N: NARUTO YOU-

I look and see that he isn't at the kunai.

Y/N: what the..........wait......................oh shit.....

Timeskip

I teleport to minatos stone face and find naruto hanging on his fathers hair for dear life. I smile and laugh a bit as I put chakra to my feet and walk upwards towards him.

Y/N: why didn't you use your chakra to walk down?

Naruto sweats a bit.

Naruto: u-um..........

Y/N: don't tell me you forgot you could do that.....

He looks down and I laugh a bit. I grab him and teleport back to the training grounds.

Y/N: that wasn't bad!! But next time. Just try and focus on the kunai you want to go to or the markings.

Naruto: how do I do that?

Y/N: hmm......

(Authors note. There's actually no real answer to how minato teleports to the flying rajin markings so ima just make up some bullshit.)

Y/N: well for me. I usually just imagine where I want to go where the markings are and just go there once I'm sucked into the space time justu world. But I can usually feel where the markings are so I also know if a kunai has been moved.

Naruto nods and begins to concentrate again. He teleports and this time next to the kunai.

Naruto: I-I DID IT!!!!

Y/N: that was great naruto!!! We'll have to do some more trianing once your done!!!

Naruto: done with what?

I smirk.

Y/N: the chunin exams..........

Timeskip

Y/N: so. How do you feel about them doing the exams?

Kakashi: I think there ready. Especially Naruto and Sasuke.

I smile and nod.

Kakashi: you've been trianing naruto really hard haven't you? I saw him teleport right next to me by accident and he then teleported away. Mind explaining?

I laugh a bit.

Y/N: oh come on teaching him flying rajin isn't that bad!!

Kakashi: don't forget. He's not minato. He can be who he wants.

Y/N: I know I know. But still. Him finding out about his father just wanted him to become even more Like him.

Kakashi sighs and nods.

Kakashi: I guess your right.

I nod.

Y/N: what about Sasuke and Sakura? How are there training?

Kakashi: I'm still teaching them the basics. But I think I'll be training Sasuke with his sharingan since I'm the only one left with one to teach him.

Y/N: yeah............kinda reminds me of Madara Uchiha.......

Kakashi: madara?

Y/N: yeah. So determined..........hopefully he'll do better then him though.......

Kakashi nods.

Kakashi: all right. I'll go talk with team seven about the exams and see how it goes.

I nod and he leaves. I sigh as I lean back in my chair. I stare at the sun and sigh before getting up and leaving. I teleport to Sarutobi and sit down in front of him.

Y/M: saru.

Saurotbi: yes? What is it?

Y/N: tell me. Which villages are going to be participating this year?

Sarutobi picks up a few papers and begins to look through them.

Sarutobi: a few from the hidden grass, sand, and sound-

Y/N: sound?

Sarutobi nods.

Sarutobi: there a new village that recently appeared. They asked if they could participate.

I glare at him.

Y/N: you did that without even investigating there village? What if there an undercover village form another nation? Tobirama would never allow such a thing.....

Sarutobi begins to sweat and I sigh.

Y/N: it's fine. I doubt that this new village will do any real harm.....after all. We're the hidden leaf.

Saru nods and I wave my hand as I open the window and put my foot on the rim of the window.

Y/N: I'll see you at the chunin exams saru......

Saru nods and I jump form the window and begins to jump from roof to roof. Hopefully naruto will make it. If not...........

Y/N: I'm going to kick his ass