New teams

Y/N POV

My name is Y/N Senju. I am the younger brother of Hashirama Senju and the twin brother of Tobirama Senju. Not only that. Due to me dying early and my brother being my brother. He reanimated me to bring me back to life. Though. He did give me full free will with no movement restrictions. There's one eensy teensy bit problem. ITS BEEN OVER 4 GENERATIONS OF DIFFERENT HOKAGES SINCE IVE BEEN REANIMATED AND BAKA TOBIRAMA NEVER UNDID THE DAMN JUSTU!!!!!! IVE BEEN STUCK IN THE WORLD OF THE LIVING FOR SO LONG I JUST WISH I COOLD DIE!!!!!

Y/N: saru................my life simply no longer has meaning...........

Sarutobi: p-please don't say such things.

I sigh. Despite being a immortal being with limitless chakra. I barley have any emotions. Well. I do. But I can't express them.

Y/N: saru. Tell me. Have you found anything on Tobiramas justu?

Sarutobi sighs and shakes his head. I groan and I roll off of the table and fall onto the ground.

Sarutobi: Y/N. I have a favor to ask of you.

Y/N: what is it?

Sarutobi: now. I know you are very "busy" but would you bet interested in being a sensei for gennin?

Y/N: come on Saru you know I don't-

Saurotbi: I know I know. But please I'm begging you!!! Kakashi has never passed a single student ever!!

Y/N: ah Kakashi. Wait. Why hasn't he?

Sarutobi: none of them have ever met his standards.

Y/N: what are they?

Sarutobi explains the whole things to me and I relaize what he means. He's using the exact same training exercise that Saru, Minato, and Jiriya all used. Only because he's used his teammates in the past. He can tell when someone's doing something similar..........I sigh.

Y/N: fine. At least let me see who it is and who I'll be train-

He grabs my arms and squeezes them right crushing my hand.

Saurotbi: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Here!!!

He hands me a few paper and I take them with me and I leave. I begin to walk on the roofs of buildings as I look over the files.

Y/N: Naruto uzumaki. Ah the son of Minato and Kushina...........man. It's a shame they died. They were good friends.............nine tails juinchuriki as well!! Well he'll be fun to train............Sakura Haruno...........nothing to interesting.............Sasuke Uchiha. Heh. If Tobirama was here he'd scold me about watching out for the "damn uchiha" ahhh.....................seems like he has some grudges against his brother itachi............tch.

I toss the papers and as I do they all burn to a crisp.

Y/N: If only he knew the truth about his brother. He was such a kind hearted uchiha. One of the very few I respected. I sigh as I feel kakashis chakra. I use body flicker to head over to where he is.

Kakashi: oh!! Y/N Sensei!! What do I owe the unexpected visit?

Y/N: just Y/N for now on. It seems as though you and I are going to be training Gennin together because you keep on failing students.

Kakashi: it's not my fault none of them can work as a team.

Y/N: for fucks sake Kakashi if they all just met each other do you really think that they would function and operate as a team perfectly?

Kakashi: I suppose your right. But. I do have one final stage where if they break a rule of mine they pass.

Y/N: I see you still live by Obitos words.