His hand at the back of my head keeping my lips on his as I smile, "Yes, yes 100 fucking times" he whispers resting his forehead against mine.

"I told you I'd propose" I grin before he wraps his arms around me hugging me.

I set eyes on the ice cream right beside us before picking it up, "This is the best ice cream ever" I groan, stuffing it into my mouth and he pulls back with a sigh.

"Ice cream on your lips, again" he mutters but before his thumb could swipe it off I grab his tie and slam his lips on mine, he smirks as I feel his tongue run over my bottom lip. And now it's gone. Easy.

I let a small gasp leave my lips when he bites down on my lip, my grip on the ice cream cup getting tighter as I lean up on my tippy toes.

The fireworks keep going off in the back and he pulls away, both of us out of breath as he raises an eyebrow looking at them. I turn to look at them and smile seeing the heart fireworks I made Dommy pay extra for.

"This is really good ice cream" I whisper stuffing more into my mouth as his arms wrap around my waist pulling me to him, my back meets his front and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

My eyes falling down to his hands and I smile seeing the black ring I really hope he likes around his ring finger, all mine. Olly is finally all mine.

He might have been the villain of my story, but he changed-only for me but that's fine. He went from glaring at me to lovingly glaring at me, from not caring about me eating to getting me ice cream whenever I want. He went from not wanting to look at me to wanting to hold me all the time.

Ares Oliver Knight is one of the only reasons I'm still here right now, he is one of the best things to ever happen to me in my 25 years of life. My darling is fucking amazing, and whoever says other wise can argue with my fist because I'll be dammed if anyone says crap about him without getting punched.

My Olly is the person my dad wanted for me, he always wanted me to have a nice, caring, kind man to. And now I finally found him, I know you'd love him Dad.

"My ice cream addiction actually started with him" I grin while picking at the grass and Ares also smiles showing his dimples, I look at the fresh flowers me and Ares placed on my dad's grave before looking back to him

I see him looking at the grave as he bites down on his bottom lip, "You think he'd like me?" he asks, meeting my eyes again, uncertainty as he fiddles with the ring on his ring finger.

He talks before I could, "I mean, I am a bit rude to some people. And if you said your dad was like you then..." he trails off now also picking at the grass, I grin bigger when there is a small blush on his cheeks.

"You flew us over to Vancouver because I said I missed my dad, get me ice cream at 3 in the morning, love me unconditionally and are freaking adorable. Darling he'd absolutely adore you" I laugh shaking my head.

He gives me a lopsided grin as he keeps dusting off all the leaves from the grave, he made his minions get the jet ready and he flew out here with me the second I said I missed my dad. And he was being all shy to come into the graveyard with me but I dragged him here with me.

"I wish I met him, he seems like a great person. '' I hear him say as he fixes the flowers. He was a great person, he was my best fricking friend. Like I never really had friends growing up cause they all thought I was weird after someone told the whole school my mom hits me so yeah. It was always just my dadda and me, until I found Abby but she likes my weirdness, and now I have Olly and the guys. Athena is also one of my besties! I have so many friends now.

Those stupid ducks can laugh at me now.

I agree, they can fucking laugh now. FUCKING LAUGH CLAIRE-sorry I still hate that bitch.

I agree

"Let's go home now, darling" I sigh getting up and brushing the grass off my pants, he smiles and wraps an arm around my waist. I look back to the grave and smile.

"Bye dadda" I whisper and can't help but smile more when I hear Ares

"Bye Alen" he says, I told him everything about my dad when we were sitting here. He sat here with me for almost 5 hours, in my safe place and it felt safer with my safe person.

I love him so much it hurts to think of life without him.

"Have I told you how much I love you, Darling?" I ask wrapping my arms around his torso as we wave goodbye to the guard that knows me and now him too. He smiles and waves back.

"Tell me again, sweetheart" he grins, opening the door for me and I bite down on my bottom lip before leaning up and placing a kiss on his lips.

I can't express how much I love this man in words, he's helped me heal. He's taken down my act of innocence, and I couldn't be more happy about it. "More than I love ice cream" I peck his lips and he rolls his eyes but a smile won't leave his lips.

"Get in the car, sunshine" he shoves me in before placing a kiss on my temple, "I love you more then you'd ever know" and with that he gets in the driver's seat, places his hand on my thigh interlocking our fingers as I force him to listen to my music.

I love you Olly, and I'm more then fucking thankful for you...

-----------

And here we say goodbye to Ares and Ivy for good, have a good day and I really hope you enjoyed your read and had fun joining me on Arvy's adventure!

Make sure to check out He Has Changed for more Ares and Ivy!

-----------

ish <3