Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios

Edited by tarjalski - Wassup.

So I have been reading the spanish love deception and may i say HOLY MACCARONI BITCHES, I SEE WHAT THE HYPE IS ALL ABOUT BRO. OMG ARRON BLACKFORD AND LINA CAN RUN ME OVER TOGHETHER AND THEN I'D ASK FOR THEM TO DO IT AGAIN JUST SO THEY'D TOUCH ME-yes i am a bit obsesed, what u gon say bout it bitch *Thinking face cause im always on desktop*

ANYWAYS CHAOTIC CHAPTER SO U BETTER COMMENT BITCH AND I MIGHT BLESS U W SOME SMUT IN BOTH BOOKS SOON... SO COMMENT AND GET LIKE 1K+...love u too bae

"I can't believe my best friend is going to be a freaking model" I mutter and Abby chuckles, "Me either"

I smile as she tosses more of her clothes carelessly into her bag, I would fold them for her but my legs won't stop shaking...Abby made so much fun of me until I blurted something out. Then she threw at pillow at me.

'Says the one who hasn't had sex for months'

Anyways, but really I can not believe my bestie is going to be some big model. She hasn't decided what type of modeling she wants to do yet but that's fine because they give her a pretty long time to decide.

We told Ares and he was happy about her leaving, but then I made him put on his big boy undies and hug her saying 'congrats'. I don't think they really like each other, I have no idea why. Ares is such a nice and kind person, and Abby is such a pretty hearted kind blondy.

It's okay, they'll become friends eventually.

No they won't but sure

"So, what Seb say?" I ask tossing a sour patch child into my mouth, I love the blue ones.

I look at her and she freezes before clearing her throat, "Nothing, I didn't tell him" she mutters and I freeze this time. What. The. Duck. Fucks.

"What?" I ask sitting up wincing a bit, she rolls her eyes stepping on her suitcase trying to zip it up. "I tried, but he ignored me, well not really. I went to talk to him but then the idiota acted like he was being called by Ares. Motherfucker, it's his own fault. And now I don't care" she grunts trying to zip it up.

"Maybe tuck your bra in?" I suggest seeing her bra hanging out and stopping the zipper, she looks at it and sighs. "Fucking blond moment" she murmurs shoving it in and then the suitcase zips up perfectly.

"Why was he avoiding you?" I ask offering her a child, not like a waa waa child but a green sour patch kid. She leans forward and grabs it between her teeth and eats it.

"It's not PG"

I roll my eyes, "Neither was the shit I did last night...Trust me. Spill the god damn beans" I blurt laying back and she ignores my stupid words because she's been hearing me blurt crap for years now and sits on the edge of the bed.