Chapter 57~ He loves me

Not edited- heyyyyyy please please comment and vote!

LIKE REALLY FILL THIS UP W COMMENTS, IF THIS CHAP GETS 1K COMMENTS AND 683 VOTES I'LL TRY POSTING AGAIN. 1K COMMENTS IN THE CHAPTER NOT ONLY HERE OR IN THE A/N

 1K COMMENTS IN THE CHAPTER NOT ONLY HERE OR IN THE A/N

It's new years tonight!

A few days ago, when we last knocked up Molly and Ares practically dragged me to the room so he could cuddle the shit out of me. But that was days ago, and we've been cuddling together ever since.

He's really trying to get me to forgive him fully, kinda funny he doesn't know I have but am only doing all this to annoy him.

I can't believe you guys still haven't fucked

CONSY

WHAT? IT'S AMAZING HOW HIS HEAD WAS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND YOU GUYS IGNORED IT FOR DAYS. IT'S ASTRONOMICAL.

I hate you-no I don't

"Abby I can barely stand in these" I whine and she mocks me under her breath as she finishes up her eyeliner. Who even wears 5 inch heels?

"Ivy, babe. Beauty means your feet will die, but as long as you look hot..." she trails off standing straight "...It's all fine"

I sigh with a shrug as I fix my feet in her heels again, she gave me a pair of her heels cause apparently I wasn't allowed to show up in flats or something to this stupid party thingy.

We're going to some Mafia new years party in 30 minutes, something all the mafia's do every year like their yearly mafia ball where all of them agree to keep peace for the night and 'celebrate' a new year which is actually pretty dumb if ya don't ask me.

Ares of course asked me to be his date, I said yes.

Then Seb asked Abby, but before she could answer he grabbed her arm and dragged her away and they had some talk that made Abby say yes to being his date.

Nico is going as a single pringle and so is D, Mason choose to stay here and watch movies all night cause he didn't feel great and wanted a good night's sleep to make him feel better.

"At least we both look like hotties" I mutter looking at us through the mirror and she smirks with a nod, She's wearing this beautiful black glittery dress with a slit down her right leg and some black heels with red bottoms. I'm wearing this amazing dull pink dress with flowers spreading across my torso and a small off the shoulder made out of those flowers along with some nude heels with red bottoms. Abby loves red bottoms...

 Abby loves red bottoms