It's over now : A seokrona oneshot

This oneshot is based in season 3 around the time Joo Dan Tae is in hiding from the police.

***********************************************************************************************

At Logan's villa, Suryeon and Seokhoon sat on the couch with a grim look on their faces.

"The police have searched everywhere but he is nowhere to be found." Seokhoon spoke with a worried expression.

"He can't leave the country now, he won't be able to hide forever. Just make sure Seokkyung stays in her hotel suite for now without going out."

Seokhoon nodded, getting up.

"It's getting late now, I'll go back to Hera Palace."

Suryeon stood up with a concerned expression. "Seokhoon-ah, it would be safer for you to stay here or book a room next to Seokkyung's suite." Seokhoon smiled and held his mother's hands. "Eomma, I'll be fine. Don't worry. Even if he comes, he won't be able to hurt me."

"You're doing this because of rona, right?"

The sudden question left him stunned, the smile dropping from his face.

"It's not like that. I've already abandoned her."

And with those words, he left the villa as Suryeon looked on sadly.

Rona walked up to her door with heavy footsteps. The past days had drained her a lot because of the Cheong A resident auditions. She just wanted to get a good night's sleep.

"It's been a while, Bae Rona." A familiar voice called out from behind her, making the young girl freeze in her spot while her lips trembled. She looked at her phone only to see that the battery had already died.

"You refuse to even show me your face? Don't be so mean." The footsteps slowly approached her. Turning around, she faced the man in front of her. Her heart sank when she saw that it really was him. Joo Dan Tae. She clenched her fists and took a step back.

"Wh-why are you over here..." She muttered while breathing heavily.

Dan tae laughed and placed his palm on her shoulder, making her flinch.

"I need your help, Bae Rona. You'll help me, right?"

"Why would I? After what you did to me, my mom and god knows how many people...why would I be stupid enough to help a demon like you?"

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice." Joo Dan Tae pulled out a black  revolver and pressed it into her head and smiled. "Why don't we go  in? I'm really hungry." Biting her lower lip tightly, she hesitantly opened the door and walked in with her legs shaking.

*********************************************************************************************

Seokhoon walked inside the penthouse with a tired face. Dropping down on the couch, he closed his eyes. Where on earth could his dad be? What was he up to? How many more people was he going to hurt?

That was when his phone began to buzz.

Sighing he, opened his eyes and looked at the screen.

It was Lee Minhyuk.

"I don't have the energy to deal with you right so if this isn't something important..." 

"Seokhoon-ah, where are you right now?" His voice was full of panic.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Seokhoon sat up straight. "I'm at home. Is something wrong?"

"I think I just saw Dan tae ajhussi enter the elevator in Hera Palace."