"Stay with me" : A seokro oneshot

Dan tae has kidnapped Rona and seokkyung and has kept them as hostages inside a old warehouse)

Seokkyung and Rona sat in silence. Bruises covering their faces as they leaned against the wall. "Why are you here?" Seokkyung finally broke the silence. "Same question to you." Rona said softly. "I asked first." Rona laughed lightly. "You're laughing?!" Rona looked at Seokkyung. "We can catch up later. We don't have time right now." Her face hardened as a dark look spread on her face. "What do you mean?" Rona glanced at the door. "I overhead your dad talk to his secretary. He plans to use us as hostage. We can't let him get what he wants." Seokkyung furrowed her brows. "What can we even do. We are tied up like this." Rona sighed. "While he negotiates with Ajhumma. I'll pounce at him and in the meanwhile u can run to your mom. Once his plan is shaken...we will be able to win" Seokkyung looked at Rona. "Are you crazy? What if you get hurt?" Rona smiled. "I'll be okay.I have escaped death once before remember?" Seokkyung looked at Rona. She couldn't believe how selfless this girl was. She also knew she meant so much to her brother. Just spending time with her made you want to be a better person for her sake atleast. "After this is over, I promise I'll make it up to you for all the shit I did so you absolutely cannot die."

(2 hours later)

Although they had agreed, now that the time had come, seokkyung was really scared and she knew rona was as well. She did not like the look rona was giving her because she knew it was the right time now to proceed with their plan. She looked towards her brother and mother and she didn't see the police anywhere. If thing went wrong, she would be the cause of rona's death. A tear slipped down her face as she looked at rona telling her that she cannot die. Rona seemed to have read her mind and nodded.

"So shim suryeon who do you choo-"

"Hmpph hmmp!!" Rona made sounds sounds struggled to stand up. She banged her head on secretary cho's head causing him to fall down and lose grip on the gun. Seokkyung saw the timing and dashed out to seokhoon and suryeon. "Rona!!!" Seokhoon yelled as he ran to help her after removing the ropes around seokkyung and making sure she wasn't badly hurt. He hurled his helmet at some of the men who were trying to hold onto Rona and began kicking and punching the others. Joo Dan tae was pushed to the side amongst the commotion as he saw suryeon with seokkyung and glared in fury. He looked at rona towards whom seokhoon was slowly approaching as he beat up his guards. Joo Dan tae pulled out the dagger from inside his blazer and quietly headed towards rona among the commotion.

After knocking out most of the men, Seokhoon rushed to rona and untied her ropes and removed the tape from her mouth. He caressed her cheeks which were wet with her tears as his lips trembled. "Rona-ya..." Rona started to cry and was about to hug seokhoon when she saw Dan tae charge at them with a dagger in hand. She knew seokhoon would come in between her and the blade and she couldn't let him get hurt for her. "I'm sorry, seokhoon-ah" She whispered has she pushed seokhoon away with the all her force and faced Dan tae.

Seokhoon fell on the ground and looked on in shock as he saw Dan tae stab rona in front of him. She puked out blood as she grabbed the dagger with all her strength and pulled it out and cut Dan tae's face. Joo Dan tae yelled in pain as he fell on the ground. Seokhoon and stood up in shock as rona smiled at him one last time before she began to fall. "Rona-ya!!!"

Seokhoon rushed forward as he Rona's weak body fell into his arms, her head resting against his chest. Her breath was slow and faint but he could still feel her warmth against his body. With trembling lips, he muttered her name. "Rona-ya...can you...hear m-me?" His voice was shaking and tears were slipping down his face. He slowly moved her body and made her head rest his lap, as he looked at the wound in her stomach. Rona slowly opened her eyes, tears falling down as she breathed heavily. "Seokhoon-ah...I'm okay..d-don't *cough* worry..." Her voice was faint and she was slowly losing her energy. Despite the excruciating pain she smiled at him. She lifted her hand and moved his head so that he was looking at her face and not the wound. "It's not your fault."