I promise to protect you forever : Seokro

(This takes place in Season 3 ep 8 after Rona wins the audition and becomes a resident at Cheong A Arts Centre)

Suryeon, Mari, Jenny, Minhyuk and Sangah are all gathered in Rona's place to celebrate Rona and Jenny becoming musical residents of Cheong A. Amidst everyone's laughs and joyous conversations, Suryeon has a grim look on her face. She kept glancing at her phone, awaiting Seokhoon's call for updates on Seokkyung's location. Rona was soon to notice that something was up. Standing up, she leans across the table and refills Suryeon's glass with wine. "Ajhumma, is everything okay?" Suryeon looks up and smiles slightly. "Oh it's nothing much to worry about. Ah, I actually had to talk to you about something. Can we go into your room?" Rona nodded as the two quietly stood up and walked inside, unnoticed by the guests in the house.

Once seated inside Rona's room, Suryeon handed Rona the pill she had asked about. "It's a drug that makes you lose memories. But...too much use can cause early dementia." Suryeon said in a low tone. Rona looked at the pill, concern building up inside of her. "Why is Eunbyeol eating this? What could she have possible seen that she wants to forget it so bad?" Suryeon was about to answer when her phone began ringing. She gets up and walks up to the window.

"Yes, Seokhoon-ah. Did you find her?"

Rona looked up when she heard his name. It had only been a day since the two had split up and she was still having a hard time processing the fact that he had really broken up with her. 

"Okay. Be careful. Joo Dantae is dangerous."

Ignore it Bae Rona. You both are strangers now. Whatever he does, it has nothing to do with you. Even if he is doing something dangerous and can get hurt, it has nothing to do with you.

Ignore it.

"What's going on with Seokhoon, Ajhumma?"

Idiot.

Suryeon looked at her with hesistant eyes. "It's really nothing you should worry about, Rona-ya. Seokhoon and I will handle it. You need to focus on your fight against Cheon Seojin. She is probably planning something this very moment." Suryeon knew that Rona would get herself involved if she found out about Seokkyung's kidnapping. She could not let the girl fall in danger again. "I know something is up. You have been acting strange the whole day. You can tell me, ajhumma. I want to help." Suryeon sighed.

"Joo Dantae has kidnapped Seokkyung." Rona stood up with wide eyes. "What? But...why would he kidnap his own daughter?" Suryeon sighed again. "It happens to be that...Seokkyung is Seola's twin, and not Seokhoon's. Dan tae had kept this a secret for the past 20 years. He's finally going to use her life as wager to get the Cheonsoo plot 27 under my name." Rona didn't know what to say. It was too much information to handle. "Seokhoon and Seokkyung aren't twins?" 

How must Seokhoon have felt? Did he even get time to take in this information?

Was he okay?

For some reason, she could only think about Seokhoon.

"So Seokhoon joined Dantae ajhussi's Company to find out about her whereabouts, right?" Suryeon nodded. "I'm worried about him but he had been ignoring Seokkyung for the past 6 months and I guess the guilt won't let him rest in peace. He kept mentioning how he will protect his sister even if it meant losing his life." Suryeon said in a concerned voice. Rona glanced at Suryeon and without uttering a word, emrbaced Suryeon. "Ajhumma, don't worry. Knowing Joo Seokhoon, he will find Seokkyung soon. I trust him. He will save her. So, don't worry too much. You cannot fall weak to Dantae ajhussi right now." Suryeon buried her face in Rona's shoulders and quietly shed a tear. "Thank you, Rona-ya." She said hugging Rona's small body.