say my name

-Catherine Martín-

"Don't make me go to that room again" I said quietly.

  I woke up on a soft bed. I sat and eyed the room. It looked like a bedroom, I looked at my hands gripping the grey mattress, on the corner was a writing table, and a lamp, he was reading something.

"Where are we?" I asked, it hurt to talk, maybe because of all the crying, "my room"

  His room ? Damn.

"You stayed with me" I said, more to myself than to him, he looked at his book,

"Thank you" he turned his gaze at me carefully, his eyebrows frowning a bit

"You know, my father wasn't present, most of the time he was reading the newspaper" I laughed,

"That fucking bitch"

He eyed me, I bet I looked like I was crazy.

"I believed for a long time that there was something wrong with me"

"there's nothing wrong with y-" I cut him raising my hand "no, please I need to"

I had to get this out of my chest.

"Then I hated him, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to do that, so I just isolated myself, it didn't work for much time tho"

"So I ran away, and started my own business, and now I'm being held captive and I bet it's because of him"

  I stayed quiet.

  A hot liquid was streaming down my cheeks,

not again.

"You said that you were rivals right?" I asked whipping away tears,

  He nodded looking at me, he looked like he was almost pity. I hated looking weak.

"Let me help you" I whispered,

  He frowned, closing his book, and coming closer to me.

Why I couldn't stop crying?

  He crouched and placed his hands on my cheeks, his thumb caressed were it was burning from my tears.

"Sometimes we all need to let it out"

  I placed my hands on his wrists, and kissed him, it was more of a peck. I stared at his surprised eyes.

  I could see all the details of his face, I never realized he had freckles, it almost made me laugh.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too" I stammered starting to back away,

  He held my cheeks firmly, "No" he whispered, one of his hands were now at my waist pulling me closer. I took one of my own hands to his neck.

  I felt the pulse of his heartbeat on his vein.

  He kissed me as I opened my mouth allowing him entrance. He slithered his tongue inside my mouth, both of our tongues fighting in rhythm. The only sound was our breaths.

  He picked me up placing his hands under my thighs. He took me to a wall, slamming gently my back against the material, never taking his mouth out of mine.

  He pressed against me more than I thought that it was possible, making me feel everything.

"Are you sure?" He asked breathless,

  I nodded, "darling I need you to use your words"

"Yes"

  He smirked. I unbuttoned his button down shirt, he threw at the floor,