"Understood." The general and the rest of her subordinates rush out of the place.

Now, that they were gone, the shogun's attention was now fully on me. Her eyes pierce through me, and without saying a word. She lift up her hand, using her Electro powers to grab hold of my katana, forcing it to her.

I struggle against my restrains to no avail. I watch in horror, as my katana was being confiscated. All of a sudden, it somehow stop midway. The shogun tried to tug it forwards but it just wouldn't budge. After trying for a few more times, she eventually released the weapon from her hold.
Causing the katana to float back to me, taking the position on my belt like before.

However, something doesn't feel right, I felt lethargic and weak, have I caught a fever at the worst of times? Plus, I find it odd that Blair has been extremely quiet throughout the whole ordeal. But that was the least of my worries

"To think you would resort to such a dirty trick, how shallow can you be Blair?"

The Raiden Shogun walked closer and closer, a predatory look on her face.

"Tieing your soul to hers, just because she is innocent doesn't mean I won't kill her too."

The shogun's purple eyes started to glow as a dotted circle appear behind her. The electric frequency in the air was pressuring as I soon find myself unable to move or speak.

" I apologise young one, but I'm afraid there is nothing I can do. However, don't worry your sacrifice will not be in vain. I'll have to kill you for the sake of Inazuma's safety."

Baal floated up and proceeds to pull a sword from her chest (booba sword). The musa no hitotachi was truly a sight to behold if she wasn't going to use it on me!

At that point, I accepted defeat. What am I supposed to do against the shogun? I felt an oncoming headache, the pain slowly intensified. The last thing I saw was black smoke erupting around me before losing control of my body.

I could only watch as everything before me, was destroyed. I watch my family died in 'her' hands. As much as I tried to take control of my body again, it was futile. It was like there was an invisible barrier that I just could not get through. All of those trainings, what was the point of that. I trained to protect them, even something as simple as that I couldn't accomplish. My whole family suffered such brutal deaths.

Fire. Blood. Destruction. Death.

Those are the words to describe the state of Inazuma.

As I peer down to my sister's corpse, if only the tranquillity on her face could be said the same for her death. In between sobs I continued to apologise, I don't know what to do other than that. I should have believed her, family comes first. She was right after all, blinded by my naivety and my beliefs. That I refused to accept facts and warning from her.

And now It was too late to fix anything.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The geo archon kneel down next to me, pity in his eyes. Normally, I would hate that look but I could care less right now.

"Please.... Please kill me." I plead with him, my face unreadable and soulless.

"As you wish." The raiden shogun cut in. Her weapon prepared and ready her bloodshed. Venti stared at her from the sidelines, wishing he could have saved her from such a fate. But even he can't deny that leaving her alive, is like leaving a ticking time bomb in Teyvat that is destined to explode.

The shogun raise her blade, and without hesitant, slash through her, is what she would've done if she wasn't interrupted.

Blair, even when she is too weak to control her host. She was still able to stop the Muso no hitotachi. Telekinesis is powerful after all.