𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

༻ ❁ ༺

Classified Location,
Missouri

          IT WAS DAWN WHEN Clint finally landed the Quinjet.

The team and Charlotte made their way out, with Clint leading while holding Natasha steady as they walked, Tony walking with Charlotte by his side, then behind them, Thor and finally a better looking Bruce.

Charlotte couldn't help but wonder around. Because it was in the middle of nowhere, no one would suspect the Avengers hiding in a farmhouse surrounded by grassland and then a vast forest. As they approached the property, and while ascending the stairs to the porch and main entrance, Charlotte noticed a unicorn plushie sitting on a rocking chair to the door's left.

"What is this place?" Thor asked.

"Safe House," Tony replied with a shrug. He had no other information to offer as of yet.

As Clint opened the door, he turned at them, "Let's hope," he told them as he walked in with Natasha by his side.

Tony had sensed his daughter's uneasiness and reached down to gently take her hand in his. Her small fingers wrapped tightly around him and he gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"Honey? I'm home," Clint suddenly called out as they entered a resting area connected to the kitchen.

Instantly, Charlotte saw a woman coming from around the corner. She had long, brown hair and matching eyes and a surprised look on her face, but what Charlotte noticed the most was that she was heavily pregnant.

"Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead," Clint greeted her warmly and with a smile; he approached her and pulled the woman into an embrace. And then, to everyone's surprise, the woman pressed a long kiss to Clint's lips.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony said in an attempt to try and rationalize instead of accepting what was currently happening. She arched an eyebrow at him and looked at Clint and the woman again.

"Gentlemen, and Charlie, this is Laura, my wife," Clint finally introduced as he turned towards the group with a proud grin on his face.

Laura flashed the group a friendly, albeit nervous smile, "I know all of your names" she looked down at Charlotte and her smile changed to motherly, "Even you, Charlotte. Clint likes to talk about you."