𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

hello all my lovely readers, i hope you are all well and safe!

this is just a quick little author's note to keep you updated with the progress of this story, as well as my other stories.

i am doing some slight layout changes, once again, to this story so i apologise if you receive an absolute onslaught of notifications - i am going to be merging some of the shorter chapters to create longer ones as not to drag the story out too much.

so, first thing is first - yes, i have placed my steve rogers story on hold for the time being. i just really was not happy with how it had turned out so far, and found that there was a lot of little edits and changes that needed to be made. if you are reading that story - don't worry, it has not been abandoned, however, i am not planning on updating it again until i have written the first few parts.

second, i have almost finished planning and writing the next two sections of charlotte's story - which will be iron man 3 and age of ultron. i was planning on having them as the final parts of this book in the inferno saga. however, i began to think that it may be better to have the inferno saga as on long, multi chapter story as opposed to three separate books. to say that the book would be long would be an understatement - i would definitely be over one hundred chapters; i mean, as i am writing this we are currently on chapter thirty three, and we are not even a third of the way through charlotte's story.

so my question is, would you, as readers, prefer this story to be one long, multi chapter story, or keep it as a trilogy and have each book around fifty chapters each?

finally, i was thinking about doing a little q&a chapter after either iron man 3 or age of ultron, so if you have any questions or general reviews about the stories that you would like me to answer in an update, then please comment them on this page, or you can send me a private message!

i'll try to keep everything as spoiler friendly as possible - i ain't no tom holland.

anyway, that is my rambles finished for tonight. i love you all and just want to thank you for getting this story to 14k reads!

i love you all 3000!