He doesn't mind it at all so he let it slide.

Back with the trio...

The trio having the chat for quiet a while. It distracts them from anyone that pass through them until a certain waiter came asking an order.

"So,What do you want to eat?" Naruto asked.

Without a second a certain raven girl answered." I want a rice curry chicken and a tea"

'That was fast' naruto thought.

"You, Sakura?"

"I will have the same as her"

"Then, I will have as for them also," The waiter wrote down our order and walked away.

While waiting for their food to arrive, they chatted about their experience in 3 months of training at the forest near the land of waves. Sakura was disgusted when remembering that she must eat the bugs to survive but she knows that is the only source of food she had in the jungle. She always does.

Satsuki admits that it was her first time camping in the forest. Naruto lied when it come to that question as Naruto it is his first time but as an Anbu, it was numerous times.

Their chatting were ended when they hearing a voice of a certain group of shinobi came into the restaurant. " I will have Chicken rice and a hot tea" the voice of the boy as them ordering some food for him. It was calm and a bit lazy.

Naruto know that voice. He turned to his right to see at their side, a group of shinobi same age as them. A team with three members from the different clan. One is chubby, One is blonde with a mind jutsu and another with the highest IQ in the class.

It's team 10. The infamous trio, Ino, Shika, Cho.

"Hey, is that Sakura? What a surprised" Choji pointed his finger at the pink-haired girl.

"Hahaha. Yeah, it's me" Sakura laughed nervously.

Ino leaves her seat and went to team 7 with a please to meet her...boyfriend.

"Hey, Sasuke-ku. Hey, wait. Where is my beloved Sasuke? She said raucously. She looked everywhere but seemed just only to have Sakura, Naruto and a certain raven-haired girl who looked similar to Sasuke.

" Who are you? And why do you look the same as Sasuke?" Ino outburst interrogates her.

"Excuse me?" Satsuki tried to sound like she was surprised and did not know who Sasuke was. Luckily, she has been prepared for this. She has decent acting that could fool someone.

"Don't lie to me, who are you?" Ino with a strong ego asked again.

For some reason Satsuki felt scared of this blonde girl. She can sense a menacing aura radiating from her.

Shikamaru sitting in his place, watching the scene and pronouncing his favourite "How troublesome"

"My name is Satsuki, I've lived in the land of waves since yesterday. I came to the fire village today to find a new place to stay. Then, I met these two" Satsuki said. All of them nothing more but a made-up story except for the name.

"Lie, again. I did not believe you" Ino stubbornly said. She has her judgement clouded by her feelings and jealousy. Ino thought that Sakura is trying something to get Sasuke close to her since she is his teammate.

"No, Ino. She is not lying" a girl interrupts them.

They all turned to the girl, to see a timid pupilless eyes girl in her baggy jacket. Hinata and her teammate were arriving at the scene.