How To Make Things Better

Adrienne's P.O.V...

I can't believe he thought that. I have just been kidnapped and I was grateful to even leave unhurt, then this happens?

I walk home, sit on my bed, and listen to sad music. Well I wouldn't say sad, it just wasn't happy music. Tomorrow I have school and I am completely ignoring Seth, he should be ignored for saying something so hurtful. Maybe it wasn't what he said, it was the meaning, he didn't trust me.

Why on earth would I hook up with someone if they kidnapped me? Why would I be with someone else that could easily forget me, cheat on me, or hurt me when I could be with someone who would never do that? My mind is starting to get a headache from all the why's. So I take an Advil and go to bed.

The next day I drive to school wearing a red long sleeve shirt, a sleeveless jean jacket, jeans, black leather boots and a red bandana while wearing my hair curly. I walk into class and the same old stares are on me. I sat in my usual seat in front of Seth but in the back.

"Adrienne I'm so sorry." Seth pleaded over my shoulder in a whisper. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Seth, I can clearly see that you don't trust me so." I whispered back.

"Please let me talk to you." He tried to convince me but I'm not dealing with this so I just ignore him. When class was over, I skipped lunch because I had a SPECIAL lunch with my teacher. I got in trouble but who cares. In gym we all had to run around the track, Leah stayed at my pace so we could hang and gossip.

"Seth really misses you." She said breaking the ice. I look back and I see him looking at me. Now that I think about it he has been staring at me all day, I turn back around.

"He doesn't trust me." I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"He thinks I hooked up with a vampire that kidnapped me." I answered starting to sound mad.

"What?!" She began to talk louder and she stopped running which made me stop.. which made Seth stop.

"What's going on?" He asked looking at me then Leah.

"No what's wrong with you! Really hook up?" Leah answered sounding mad as well. I began to run again because I'm not going to be there while he trys to deny it. Leah soon enough caught up with me.

"I'm sorry about Seth." Leah says looking sympathetic when I could care less about him right now.

"Yea well, I'm used to it." I said. I stopped running and walked off the track to go take a shower and change in the locker room. I left the track 20 minutes before we usually take a shower.

"Where are you going?" Leah asked.

"I'm done." I answered, it wasn't the nicest tone but surely know that it wasn't the meanest.

After I took a shower and got ready everyone was walking in to take a shower. I sat on the bleachers indoors and listened to music on my phone. Seth saw me and looked so desperate, it made me feel bad but this is practically what he wanted. 

After a while Leah sat with me and listened to music as well. Quil and Seth started walking up the bleachers until the bell rung and I quickly walked passed them and went to my next class. If you say I'm totally being stubborn well I don't care because I'm not going to be Perky Pam here.

Seth's P.O.V...

Leah is upset with me, Adrianne is pissed at me, and I'm ticked at Embry. Why can't everything be perfect, probably because no one is.

I'm going to win her back some how, maybe jealousy, maybe she'll miss me, maybe she'll be in trouble and I'll rescue her somehow. I'm going to my last class which Adrianne sits diagonal from me, the girl that likes me a lot is Maggie. I flirt with her a little to make Adrianne jealous, I talked loud, commented on her, asked if she wanted to hang out. I tried everything I could because now I was desperate.

Adrianne starts giving Leah a look while shaking her head, then she turns to look at me and she's crying. Adrianne runs out and I try to follow her but Leah pushes me down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She exclaims.

"I didn't mean to make her cry." My voice cracked as if I was going to cry. Leah went after Adrienne but soon Leah came back into the classroom.

"Where is she?" I asked in my seat worried. I had my hands over my face ashamed of myself.

"She left, retard." She snapped and sat in her seat and faced the board cursing under her breath.

"Well how was I supposed to know she left." I snapped back. Leah looked back at me.

"NO YOU'RE RETARDED FOR TRYING TO MAKE ADRIENNE JEALOUS WITH MAGGIE!!!!!" She screamed and left the room, she never came back so I knew she went home or to Adrienne's.

Maggie started grooming my hair and sat on my lap. It wasn't even close how Adrienne groomed my hair and touched me, Why would I do something so stupid, so hurtful, so evil, so selfish, so mean, so unlike me.

"It's okay baby, who cares about that new girl. She's got every guy on her, she'll be fine." Maggie whisper in my ear while she kissed me on my cheek. It wasn't even close how Adrianne would kiss me, her lips would be so gentle and soft. Not rough and cold like Maggie's. Adrianne would give me sparks every time she touched me, but with Maggie give me itches and makes my skin crawl.

"God damn Maggie, Leave me alone I don't even like you!"I screamed. Maggie got teary eyed and got off my lap to go sit in her seat. I got up and went home, I can't take this.

Adrienne's 'P.O.V..

Really, all that to make me jealous. The way he touched her, the way he smiled at her, that was our touch, my smile. I feel so bad, so broken, so hurt, so much like nothing. When I get home I do nothing but cry and cry and cry. There's a knock on my door and someone comes in.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong." The voice was familiar, it was Uncle Charlie. Well now I call him dad because he adopted me from my parents. My dad left me and my mom practically didn't want me anymore.

"Seth thought I cheated with someone but didn't and then I was mad and didn't talk to him and then today he makes a move on a girl...right in front of me." I explain beginning to sob in my pillow again.

"Maybe this is how its suppose to be dear, You'll move on." Charlie kissed my forehead and left my room. If only he knew about the wolves, the vampires. If only he knew about imprinting, he would know about Bella, he would know that me and Seth need each other. I wish I disappeared, I was gone from the real world, I was....dead.