Together Again

SETH'S P.O.V..

At lunch Adrienne sat with us but of course I was on the other end of the table. I wanted her by me so bad, I missed her so much. The way she ignored me broke my heart, she wouldn't meet my eyes at all, she would never say my name, and every time someone talked about me she would wince as if it brought her back bad memories. This, this right now is a bad memory. I got the rose and I bought 2 tickets to prom praying she will except but I can see why she wouldn't. I can't, I just can't, she hates me and I'm really scared right now. Ugh! no I can't let fear come between me and her, no way!

So I stood on top of the table and walked to the end where she was. She had a very confused face and a little embarrassed because everyone in the cafeteria was watching.

"Adrienne Fitz, I'm so sorry the trouble I have ever put you in and the recording was fake. I can't help but to feel sorry for you, and I hate myself for the things I've done. I can't breathe without you and I can hardly live without you. God Adrienne, I love you so much it hurts. Please I beg you at least go to prom with me." It was an mouthful but I managed to get it out. I did it, I just poured out my heart and told my feelings. I hope and hope she'll except.

"Seth." She lightly breathed.

"Please Adrienne, I'm in love with you. I'll give up my life for you, I love you more than anything, any one in the world. Just please....forgive me." I begged grabbing her hands waiting for her answer. She finally looked in my eyes and I missed her eyes so much it was crazy.

"O-Okay." She murmured while nodding her head then she smiled. I was now the happiest person every alive.

"Gosh! Yes goodness, I love you so much." I hugged her really tight, I was so happy. Everyone in the cafeteria cheered.

"Can't breathe." She gasped. I quickly let go.

"Sorry baby." I gave a sheepish smile and grabbed her arm.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Well, we're ditching." I answered simply.

"Seth, why?" She continued.

"Because I just got you back and I'm not going to be here in school." I answered once again.

We got into my car and started driving. No one can understand how I feel right now, I just got my love back. Although I got her back, I'm not fully satisfied. We need to talk about what happened because this is a really big bump in the rode. So I decided to go for icecream and walk around the park, when we showed up to the ice cream shop I got Oreo and Adrienne got cookie dough. At the park it was awkward because I didn't really want to start but she sure didn't either.

"Adrienne, why did you say yes?" I asked. Don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic that she said yes but why after all she's been through.

"I'm not sure really. You really hurt me Seth." She answered. OUCH! I feel like I just got stabbed. I stopped walking and so did she and I turned to her.

"You have to believe me Adrienne. Maggie is low, she recorded us and played with the conversation. Everything we have done and been through, I would never remove you in my life and never mind...Maggie." I said looking in her eyes, hoping she will believe me. I remember every night Adrienne was mad at me I would cry. Cry until I drifted off to a sleep but that didn't stop me, sometimes I dreamt of her and wake up to a wet pillow and wet face.

"Okay, I believe you but I'm not sure what to do now." She murmured looking down at her ice cream.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I slightly pulled back a strand of hair from in front of her face and rubbed her cheek.

"Seth I believe you but it's not going to be like how it used to be. At least not right now." She looked up into my eyes.

"I understand. I'm just happy you're at least speaking to me right now." I answered giving her a weak smile. I'm sad that we cant go back to being what we used to be but im grateful I can at least talk to her. She nodded and gave a sincere smile as well.

"But Adrianne just because we wanna take things slow, doesn't mean I'm not doing to stop trying. You're the only one i will and have ever loved. So I'm not giving up." I looked her right in her beautiful brown hershey eyes.

"I..Dont want you to." She looked right back in my eyes. So if I try she wouldn't push me away, that makes me feel better a little.

ADRIANNE'S P.O.V...

We walked and talked, laughed and blushed. It reminded me of how we actually met, but we both need to take our time. We both have been through deep crap and we need to get it 100% figured out before going into a relationship. I know me and Seth will be together again,we belong together. I can totally imagine our wedding day, and our kid/kids. I can imagine us watching our children grow and having our grandchildren but still be deeply in love.

"So, umm well tell me the color of your dress babe." He said pulling up to my house parking in my drive way beside my car.

"Why?" I asked sounding a little nervous, I'm not used to him yet since we have been away from each other for so long.

"So we can match honey." He chuckled while showing off his dimples.

"Oh..yea.Sorry." I blushed in embarrasment. DUH!!! TO MATCH OF COURSE..WHY WAS I SO DUMB.

"I love it so much when you blush." He murmured.

There we were, staring into each others chocolate brown eyes. Wow this was a moment to kiss, but we can't. Taking things slow remember but I dont think neither one of us cared because we both leaned in. Slowly,but we keep moving. Before I knew it, our lips were touching,it was soft,passionate. Totally loveable,but sadly we pulled away.

"Umm...I better go, bye Seth. Thanks for the day it was fun." I blushed while getting out the car.

"No problem, bye beautiful. Oh! and by the way, I wouldn't call it a day I would rather say date." He answered, yupp he wasn't giving up. I gave him a death glare in return, but i really liked what he said. I heard him chuckle in his car and we both we off.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I went to bed thinking that me,Adrianne Fitz has been reincarnated with her love Seth Clearwater!!!

AT LEAST 30 VOTES AND THEN NEW UPDATE AND IT'S GOING 2 BE CRAZY SO HURRY!