Big Mistake

Seth's P.O.V.....

I hate myself, I feel like crap, I wanna die. No one gets it, no one understands how I feel right now! I just told my imprint, my only love that I hated her. I didn't even mean it I was just so....angry and it's all of those guy's fault, I could kill them!

I got to Emily's house and I couldn't help but to slam the door.

"What's up with you?" Quil asked.

"I made a big mistake tonight." I spat out.

"Why? What happened?" He asked.

"Me and Adrienne got into a fight and I told her I hated her." I sounded so disappointed in myself. It was silent for a second.

"That's harsh bro." Quil sounded disappointed in me too. He should be, everyone should be. I was a stupid jerk tonight and I wish it never even happened. I just lost Adrienne which feels like I lost everything.

"Don't you think I know that!" I yelled.

"Seth listen bro, You need to fix this." Said Paul. I didn't even know he was listening but that's good because I want him to tell me I'm a jerk too. I want everyone to call me jerk to let myself know how evil I am. I told my imprint that I hated her, what could get worse than that. Oh yeah nothing, I can't even Imagine how she feels right now.

"How? Wouldn't even be surprised if she never talked to me again." I said.

"That's your call buddy." Jacob said. After that Jacob went home and so did Paul. I didn't want to be by anyone at all, so I slept outside. I needed time to think away from the badness. In the morning I heard Jacob call a wolf meeting.

WOLF TELEPATHY.....

Sam- What's this about Jacob

Jacob- They're back, Bella and Edward.

Paul- Did she change?

Jacob- I think so.

Sam- Then we attack .

Jacob- No we can't

Sam- You WILL help kill Bella and the Cullen family.

Jacob- I will not! I wasn't born to follow you!

Bam! that was that, Jacob left the pack. He wouldn't hear our thoughts anymore or anything, I know he's going to warn the Cullens. The pack was heading out but I stayed.

HUMAN FORM.....

I decided as well to leave the pack. If this was the right thing to do then what the heck. I followed Jacob's scent.

"Go back Seth." Jacob ordered.

"What? Are you going to make me bow down too?" I snapped .

"Are you really ready to fight your own brothers and sister?" He asked.

"If it's the right thing to do," I answered.

Jacob kept walking meaning fine whatever. Two against the world.

Adienne's P.O.V....

Um Bella and Edward are back and um the chick is pregnant. I guess I know what Bella meant when she said they were playing chess, Bella is...huge.

I feel bad now because the baby is hurting her, it's hurting my cousin. I'm in the attic with Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, and Alice told me that Jacob, Leah and um...Seth left the pack. So I'm soon to see him again, especially when their outside and me and Alice go places a lot and exercise outside. She's the only other flexible person I can practice with. I think right now Bella is drinking blood to satisfy the monster, gross!

"Is she done?" I asked.

"Yes." Said Jasper sharply. I wasn't upset because they needed to be fed and they were super weak.

Anyways I needed to go downstairs to get some food in my system, I was starving! Then unlucky me, Seth came into the house to warm up Bella. Just don't talk to him, just don't talk to him I told myself.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab a sandwich and a water when I walked back, Seth was behind me.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Why? There's nothing to talk about." I answered.

"Yes Adrienne there is, I love you." He replied.

"Oh really I didn't know hate was part of love." I snapped. I'm sorry but you saying you love me doesn't change anything. That hurt and it's hard to trust again I had never believed in second chances. Look at my dad, does it look like he's back in my life, nope because he's not going to hurt me again.

"I didn't mean it, I was a angry at those loser guys. I blacked out, I didn't even know what I was saying anymore." He looked so hopeless. I looked him in his eyes, I didn't know what to say. I got overwhelmed so I just walked away, and went into Alice's room. I didn't go back to the attic because I was..eating and it didn't even matter because I wanted to be alone. I started watching the show Sponge Bob but I got tired of his laugh so I started to listen to music. Then I drifted away, I was really tired.

Seth's P.O.V..