Move It Buddy!

ADRIENNE'S P.O.V..

JANUARY 14TH.

...

"So we have everything babe?" Seth asked pacing back and forth the hallway. He's running his hands through is black hair, clearly nervous and frustrated.

"Yes Seth. The food and everything else was bought, and shouldn't I be the one stressing out. I mean the due date is tomorrow and I have to give birth to two babies." I chuckled at my husband.

Weird, I'm not even scared I'm very relaxed. Unlike my husband, he's super nervous. I wouldn't even be nervous if he passed out, I don't even think I would call 911. The phone is all the way upstairs and I'm pregnant, so I would casually walk into the kitchen and grab hot sauce and dab that in his mouth. I know how much he hates it but he knows how much I love.

Since I have been pregnant I use light hot sauce on everything, and I do mean everything!! I would like to mix drinks and sometimes collide food in my mouth depending on what it was. I would also make Seth to take me to Dairy Queen and get me butterfinger crumble blizzard and I would go home, take my coffee caramel, smash them to pieces and put it into the icecream. All that to satisfy my cravings but it wasn't always me, it was also what the babies wanted.

One time Spencer kicked my stomach and he is the demanding one like his father but anyways I could tell what he wanted and he wanted Wings over Columbus. It was this place I went to when I lived in Columbus before I moved to Arizona, and it was sooo good. Well, he wanted that and me and Seth bought a plane ticket to Ohio and Spencer kept kicking hard until I got the taste of the food in my mouth. Yes, these kids are demanding and of course me and Seth spoil them, or else I....ME...NOT SETH ...ME... I HAVE TO FEEL THE RATH OF SPENCER!!

"You're right babe, I need to calm down. I can tell you were thinking about hot sauce." He shivered and sat next to me while I was eating carrots, broccoli, and celery with light ranch.

"Sure was, so I have noticed that Spencer is the one we need to watch out for. He's demanding, and I can tell he's going to be a handful." I sighed while munching on the celery.

"Oh yea, I figured that when we flew to Ohio and back in one day." He chuckled rubbing my stomach.

"Yea, that was a little uncalled for." I laughed and looked at my stomach.

"They like your voice." He said smiling.

"How do you know?" I asked giving him my famous confused look.

"Well, when you talk the start getting excited. I can sense it." He said still looking at my stomach.

"I can't wait." I said looking up at the ceiling, but I was more trying to look up at the sky to thank god for our kids. It was a true blessing and I couldn't ask for anything else.

"Me either but come on babe, let's go to bed." He sighed then yawned. I yawned as well and he helped me climb the endless steps.

We finally reached the bedroom and the bed. We slept for a while until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I groaned and woke Seth up.

"hmmmm" He mumbled.

"Seth get up the babies are coming." I said trying knock him off the bed, I was in serious pain right now.

"WHAT.!" He jolted up running his hands through his hair.

"Yes my water just broke and everything. Get the baby bag and take me to the damn hospital." I groaned in pain, that made him move super fast and get everything ready. Before I knew it we were in the car and there was traffic. Really? Traffic at like 3:30 am. We stopped behind these people who kept driving slow and Seth just kept honking the freaking horn. I rolled down the window and leaned out.

"What are you doing." Seth said looking at me like I was sycophant.

"MOVE OUT THE DAMN WAY, I'M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH AND IF YOU DON'T MOVE I'LL SHOVE YOUR CAR UPPER YOUR HAIRY ASS!" I screamed at the person and they went fast now. I was sorry I said that but the pain was unbearable, I took deep breathes like what doctors tell you in movies. I mean I never had a baby before so I don't know what the heck to do, so I use any source I can get.

"Geez." Seth sighed in shock. I would smirk but not the best time.

"Just ...drive." I said trying to keep calm with him. Soon enough we got to the hospital.

"Someone please come, my wife's now in labor." Seth hollered looking around for help. Soon enough a whole bunch of people came storming to us and helped me in the emergency room. I was so exhausted from Spencer's kicking, I just couldn't take it. Spencer was kicking rapidly and I bet Ava was scared out of her mind. Her brother probably kicked her. Soon enough everything got blurry and I could see Seth fighting to get to me but they wouldn't let him and I just.....I just blacked out.

..........................

HEY BABES SO YES I'M FROM OHIO AND WINGS OVER COLUMBUS IS A REAL PLACE...

IT'S SOO GOOD.

BTW I STILL LIVE IN OHIO, I'M NOT IN ARIZONA...

SO UMM SPENCER IS QUITE A KICKER

AVA IS PRETTY QUIET..SHE DOESN'T DO MUCH

SO UMM... I WONDER WHY ADRIANNE PASSED OUT

AND UMM ADRIANNE AND HER TRAFFIC ISSUE L0L

OR I'LL SHOVE IT UP YOUR HAIRY ASS LOL

NEXT THE BABES WILL BE COMING SOON IN THE

MEAN TIME

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW..