My Darling

Seth's P.O.V..

I got home, and snuck into the house. If my mom found out I was sleeping with Adrianne last night she'll get all.. well, it's hard to explain. She'll be all mushy at first then protective. I was able to take a shower, brush my teeth again, and I was going to get me some more food to eat.

I walked down stairs casually because mom and Leah wouldn't have known I was gone last night. As lucky as I am, mom was in the kitchen sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Where were you last night?" She asked while raising one eyebrow and a little smile across her face. Busted! I can't lie to my mom, I mean come on it's my mom. Also everything she been through I'm not going to let my mother down and change all of a sudden.

"I spent the night at Adrianne's." I said still standing in the hall that led to the kitchen.

"He means he slept with her." Said a voice and beside me was Leah, she had a smile across her face and she wore a shirt and jeans.

"Awww, my little boy is growing up. I still can't believe he found his other half so cute. Can't wait for prom." My mom sounded so geeked, she had already met Adrianne for about 10 minutes and loved her. Mom was anxious to take pictures of me and Adrianne at prom but is it weird that I was too?

"Was it fun? Did you talk about things? Do you love her?" Mom started hitting me with all these questions that I didn't even have time to answer. Was it fun? Yes, Did you talk about things? Of course it would have been awkward to not. Do I love her? More than life itself.

"Yes to all of them." I said getting some orange juice. Mom's eyes got extremely wide and I thought she was going to faint.

"That's so good" She said getting up to walk out the kitchen, probably going to the living room but her footsteps stopped. I turned around to look at her wondering why she stopped.

"Seth son, did you guys...reproduce?" She asked, which made things super awkward, but it was kinda funny in a way that I just can't explain.

"No, her as well as I still have our v card." I said hoping that she would leave it at that. I saw her breath out loudly so she's now relieved. Mom gave me a nod and walked away, I turn away and saw Leah silently cracking up. I smiled and rolled my eyes at her. Sometimes she can be so childish, and she's older than me!

Adiranne's P.O.V...

I went over to the Cullens to go visit everyone, especially Bella. I walk up to the door and Edward answered it before I came all the way up the steps.

"Adrianne!" He said and opened the door more for me to come in.

"Hey." I say to him and everyone that's in the living room. Bella, Esmee, Rosalie, Renesmee, Jacob, Carlisle, Jasper, and of course Emmett gave me a hug. I shiver at their temperature but not Renesmee, she warmer. Later on that day me and Bella stayed at the house while everyone went to go hunt, and our conversation began.

"So how's things going around here?" I asked Bella.

"Good, how's you and Seth." She asked.

"Well, we took another step." I answered. She began to smile, a lot.

"As in.." She said wanting me to go on because now she anxious.

"Well he spent the night at my house, we watched movies and in the morning we made breakfast together." I said.

"Aww that's too cute." She replied.

"Oh and we went on a date, it was sooo romantic. It was on the beach and did I mention we upgraded our kisses." I say really fast because now I'm excitedly tell her.

"I'm so happy for you, but you didn't..you know?" She asked.

"No, we didn't." I answered, but I wish we did. I mean I want to be married and stuff but it's that it was a good timing.

"Good." She said giving me a smile.

"So how's school?" She asked changing the subject.

"Well, people there can't fight and umm even teachers stare at me." I admitted. She was used to people looking at me in a sexual way, it was nothing I could do to change it so I kinda had to deal with it. That's why I took protection classes, but I have Seth.

"Yea, I'm glad Seth is there though." She answered giving me a smile.

"Well I have to go, umm I'll talk to you soon." I said grabbing my things and going out the door. I drove home and watched the movie 'Pitch Perfect'. I swear the girl in that movie looks just like Jessica. Soon I heard a knock on the door and it was Embry, seriously what a surprise.

"Hey what's up?" I asked giving him a smile and a hug.

"Nothing much sis, you wanna go cliff diving?" He asked.

"Not trying to be a baby or anything but did Seth say I could?" I asked, I only asked because I didn't want him to be mad at me or Embry. Also it's obvious that Seth would get stressed about this.

"Umm...Yea so are you coming?" He replied. I thought about it for a second, I wasn't sure about it I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be good. But I wanna live, you only live once so live it well. I gave him a nod and I let him inside so I can change into something suitable for this. So I wore a two piece bathing suit under shorts and a tank, it was warm, no hot out. We didn't feel like driving so he phased and I rode on his back, geez this dude is fast.

Embry immediately stopped, and we weren't even there yet. He knelt down so I could get down, I didn't know what was going on so I follow his order. He lifted up his nose and started sniffing, he looked around like he knewing someone or something was coming. He gave me a sympathetic look like he was so sorry, he howled which made me jump because I was scared and it was loud. His eyes squinted, I knew that look so he was using telepathy with the pack. Bam! just like there was a group of vampires in front of us, not the Cullens, or the volturi but there was 5 of them. Two girls and three boys, Embry can't fight them by himself, and I knew instantly this was a mistake.

Seth's P.O.V.....

I hear a wolf call for Embry, I chase as fast as I can and so does Leah. We hear his thoughts.

Embry-Help, Help, 5 vampires by the cliff and I have...Adrianne.

Me-Shoot, Embry what the hell!

I go as fast as I can, any of those filthy vampires touch my baby, I swear!!! And Embry was about to take her cliff diving after I said no, I said that for a reason.!! I'm getting angrier and angrier!!

Leah-Seth calm down a little, don't be mad at Embry.

Jacob-Hell no, he should be. Adrianne is his life his only reason to exists.

We get there and two of them are dead, I kill one. That's all, Embry just killed some but I don't see Adrianne. We all phase back to our human form.

"I'm sorry Seth." Embry says walking up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. I shove it right off.

"Where's Adrianne!" I yell.

"They must have took her, there we five so two have her." Embry murmured. I snapped my head toward him, I'm going to kill him.

"You did this!" I yell. Leah and Jacob both holding me back, she's gone, she's gone. I stop and I fall against a tree and start bawling. I don't care what they think, it's what I think and I lost her. Everyone else fall and start crying. I can't give up, I'm not going to give up on her, on us. So I get up.

"Where are you going." Leah asked wiping her tears away.

"I'm going for her, I'm not giving up." I answered.

"me too." Said Leah.

"So am I." Jacob agreed.

"Me too." Said Embry.

"No you've done enough." I snapped, I phased and headed out. So did Leah and Jacob and they followed.