Perfect First Date

I go to Charlie's house and I see Adrianne on the couch and she doesn't look good.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I took her hand and held it against my chest.

"Yea I just miss mom." She said.

"It's okay babe, on the bright side school starts tomorrow and your going to the reservation." I whispered in her ear and then I kissed her neck and her lips. 

I pulled her up.

"Come on." I said.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You think I forgot today is your birthday?" I asked.

"Let me get my shoes." She answered. She smiled that I actually remembered. We got in the car and I drove us out of Forks, and no where close to the reservation.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." I answered. She shook my head giving him a smirk, now the sun was starting to go down.

"I want to ask you something." She told me.

"Anything." I murmured.

"Someday you do want kids right?" She questioned.

"Yea of course, do you?" I answered.

"Yea, I do but I didn't know if you wanted to." She replied. I was thinking about why wouldn't I want kids, I love kids, most of them. I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"It's just, can you imagine a little me and you running around." I answered. She started thinking about it and started laughing as well.

Finally we got to the place, I decided to take her to, a warm beach. I reserved it and I made a little picnic there, perfect for the sunset. When Adrianne saw it she started crying, which made me feel proud of myself.

"Seth, it's so... beautiful." She sounded so thankful, grateful, so humble. I grabbed her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Come on." I whispered. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the blanket and candles that smelled just like her, warm vanilla sugar. After we ate, laughed, and talked we played in the water. There was barely any light and all you could see was our shadow. It was a light blue color in the sky, I got us back to the sand and I was just staring at how beatiful she was.

Adrienne's P.O.V....

Everything was perfect, the setting, the food, the lighting, and HIM. Then it caught me by surprise but he got on one knee, I gasped.

"Adrianne, will you make the happiest man on Earth and let me make you feel good?" He asked. I was laughing, because it was so funny.

"Yes, Seth." I answered. He got up and he picked me up off the ground and we kissed. We had to head back home because of school, laied there in bed thinking about this night.

In the morning I got up early and ready and everything. I drove my car to school and Seth was there waiting for me. I kissed him and we walked.

"Okay you're in my first class, actually you're in all of mine." He said.

"Good because I have no idea where I'm going." I giggled.

"Yea, um also we have a seat for you at much, finally that empty seat can be taken." He smiled.

We walked through the hall to my locker and you just see a whole bunch of guys staring me up and down.

"Weird." I said.

"Oh come on Adrianne, face it sweetie, your hot." He laughed.

I laughed as well and hid myself blushing in my hair.

"I still make you blush." He said. Which made me blush even more. I shut my locker and we walked to class.

When I walked in even the teacher thought I was cute. I looked up at Seth and he rolled his eyes, I smiled. I sat in front of Seth but in the back, perfect place for me to be. I may have good grades but I'm a bad ass too.

At lunch there was a fist fight between some Chinese chick and a Indian girl, man that was interesting. I laughed at their fight, it was so lame and kiddish. At our table it was Seth, Jacob, Quil, Leah, Embry, and me. Although Seth, Jacob, and Leah aren't in the pack anymore, they still hang out with Embry and Quil.

"So glad I'm not the only girl anymore." Said Leah. I gave her a smile. I looked back at the girls that fought. Fight the first day of school, this reminded me of my school. I'm glad because now I know how to handle myself, Seth can't protect me all the time. The only difference between this school and my other school is that these people can't fight, at all.

"I know." Leah said to me.

"How did you know...

"Lucky guess." She said with a smile across her face.

I went home and thought about my first day, man it was something. But it's my last year in high school, then off to college. I wonder where am I going to go to college at? It obviously has to be by Seth but I can't live in Forks or in Washington.