21

The lot of you race through the streets of Manhattan, heading towards the coffee shop that Peter 1 had told you about.

You had to stop and buy some clothes from the shop. You'd picked out the first thing you saw which was an ugly maroon sweater but at least it hid your Spider-Man suit.

The sorcerer version of Ned had to wear a hood so that he wouldn't confuse the regular Ned when you all told him about magic.

Peter 1 was lucky enough to find his own clothes from a bag in the sanctum which you were jealous of.

Peter 2 didn't care, he was just wearing a black jacket barely covering his suit but Peter 3's outfit was the most funny.

Peter 3 looked like a bit of an idiot since he was wearing a girls top but you don't think he had noticed so you don't say anything.

Apparently Ned and MJ study the coffee shop at exactly two o'clock every Saturday so if you could get there quick enough, maybe you could find them.

To be honest, you thought it was a little weird that Peter new the exact time considering now they were strangers to him but it seemed it was a common thing for the Peter Parker's to stalk the ones they love.

But they would probably say protect instead of stalk.

At first, Peter wasn't totally up for seeing his old friends again and you couldn't blame him.

If you were in his position you would've done the same, not being able to bear looking at their faces knowing that they wouldn't recognise yours.

The coffee shop bell dings as you open the door and walk inside in an orderly fashion.

You weren't paying attention and suddenly bump into Gwen because the line had stopped moving.

Oh shit, Peter 1 had frozen.

You peer over Gwen's shoulder to see the Peters trying to convince Peter 1 to move and two confused faces that you hadn't seen in a while.

You smile seeing MJ's usually frowning face as a kind one smiling at Peter 1. It was crazy that even though they'd forgotten each other, they hadn't forgotten the feelings.

Emotions were more confusing and complicated than anything else and you admired them for that.

You quickly hide your smile when she stared at you as if you were a weirdo.

You caught a glimpse of Ned sat with his head in a textbook and a complimentary donut in his mouth.

"Are you guys going to order anything?" MJ asks.

It looked odd seeing her in her work uniform, it was sort of like a side you'd never seen of her before.

The lot of you hung in silence for a little while before Peter 1 realised it was his cue to say something.

"Oh we aren't here for food.." Peter says.

You knew where he was going but it wouldn't have been your approach the the situation.

"Then what're you doing here?" MJ asks, casually waving the pastry grabber in the air.

Peter 1 took a deep breath, looking from his former lover to his former friend.

"We're actually here to speak to Ned."

A/n- I've literally just watched half of Tobey's Spider-Man and I haven't watched it since I was younger and I have to admit it is good. I love how all the spidermen are so different but they're the same person. It's like they're all nerds from different time periods. Except for Andrew's Peter, he's just a cool nerd.