But honestly, he likes to just be like himself more. Show off less and do the things he loves like one of them is walking. Enjoy the scenery of Seoul at night or how the old lady across the street who sells fruits smiles seeing him or the late-night bus rides. He loves to tuck his hands in his hoodie pocket and sing a song that plays on his earphones. He loves all of them.

All these things weren't in his favourite lists ever. It's just Jungkook who taught him. Brought an actual meaning behind his life. He found himself thanks to Jungkook just couldn't voice out his feelings or could go again at his parents. But maybe now, it's the time to change. Change the way he lives in lies. Life is short and he is already over Jungkook so it's a time for a fresh start and he is really tired of lying, from the hide and seek of feelings. He will just let things go and be the one he wanna be.

Taehyung already stopped contact with his hookup and all those many girlfriends, he broke it with them all after the incident at Jimin's club. It's a good start, right? Stop trying on something that he doesn't like. He got nothing to prove but it took him long to realise that if he is gay then be it! He will appreciate the way he is!

In the mention of Jimin, Taehyung thought of that night. How Jimin Hyung hugged him and comforted him, listened to him. It was great to have someone to share when you can't tell this to others. Many thoughts were running through his mind and Taehyung sucked on his lollipop, savouring the fruity taste in candy. As he walked in the ally of his house, he noticed someone leaning on a bright red Lamborghini.

Taehyung's eyes widened in confusion and surprise. Taking the lollipop out of his mouth he called the person unsure,

"Jimin Hyung?"

Jimin looked up from his phone. Giving attention to the one he was expecting to see a bit desperately but no one needs to know that. He smiled closing the gap between them as he stood in front of Taehyung. They have a height difference but it wasn't ridiculous or ugly. It fitted and it's comfortable. Though Jimin was shorter, he has a strong built than taehyung making him look a bit more mature than he's supposed to be or was it normal?

"Taehyung-ah"

"Hyung, What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the club? It's a busy day." Taehyung asked confused, he is so clueless, isn't he?

"Yeah, It is. I just wanted to check on you. That's why." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah... Sorry if I troubled you, Hyung. Your help and support meant a lot. And-"

"It's nothing Taehyungie, Hyung will always have your back. You just gotta relax and do what your heart wants."

Taehyung smiled softly, the heart smile that makes Jimin see stars, melting his heart, making it skip a beat or two. Unconsciously Jimin brought his right hand to Taehyung's cheek, caressing it slightly. Taehyung's breath hitched when Jimin planted a light kiss on his left cheeks. Jimin flashed the angelic smile that sets fire on the millions of hearts and now on Taehyung's.

"Hyung likes you a lot Taehyung-ah. So don't hurt yourself anymore. Take care. I have to go now."

Jimin whispered with the last caress on his cheek and then he's gone. Leaving Taehyung shocked and breathless. Hard to process what happened. And when his brain did process what it may mean, he smiled like an idiot. Jimin is right. He should just gotta follow his heart, what it wants, what he wants. Determined to do it, Taehyung made his way home.

'Maybe, God isn't that bad. Maybe I do have a chance.'

Heart-melting like cream with happiness and dreams in his eyes only to get his hopes shattered into pieces when he saw his parents waiting for him in the living room with a card in hand.

.
.
.
.

To Be Continued
.
.
.

How was it?

Btw my lovelies, I have another examination. It's an admission test in a grand school and I hope to get a chance to study here. So pray for me, please.🥺

I believe in your guys' prayer a lot. Lastly thank you for encouraging me always. Love you all. ❤❤❤❤

(If you like my story so far, reward me with a star.)🤣🤣🤣🤣 there I go again.