She expected him to look away. Expected him to falter in embarrassment but was surprised to find herself met with a pair of unwavering eyes. Eyes that looked into hers straight-on without fear.

Those eyes were stormy, dark and chaotic with his emotions. They bored into her skin letting loose the emotions that came from deep within his body and soul.

Lust. Want. Need.

An expression that she found familiar having seen it in Sieon and Ezra's eyes. She flushed, feeling her cheeks warm up at his intense gaze.

It reminded her of how those sweet, delicate kisses had turned into a full-on heavy petting session. Her fingers gripping on his tiny waist, thumb rubbing against the deep V of his hips. His own hands were cupping a firm feel of her ass as he pulled her onto his hardness, pressing into her core.

They had broken apart when the thunder had struck a little too close for comfort, darting to his car for shelter and safety. Hikaru had spotted her single bare foot and he had swooped her off her feet to carry her for the rest of the way. That had been seriously romantic and so damn fucking hot.

"I-it was nice," Hikaru stammered out softly, breaking her out of her own thoughts. "But let's not do that anytime soon again. I was afraid the whole time that we would get struck by lightning." She huffed, letting a puff of amusement escape her lips.

"With all those taller lamps beside us?"

"Hey!" He chided her. She laughed then, giggling at his false expression of anger. The pout and frown was cute on his face. Seriously, seriously cute. "The weather is weird and I worry for your safety." He ended those words with a hard stare, his face melting from the playful pout to one of seriousness.

He reached for the zipper of his jacket. "Take off your wet clothes...You'll catch a cold." He peeled off his own jacket to toss it at the backseat haphazardly. The action revealed the thin t-shirt underneath that clung tightly to his muscles like a second skin.

Holy shit.

Her eyes went round at the sight. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Where was all that muscle in his music videos? Amber flushed, averting her eyes quickly but she found herself trying to catch another glimpse of his body.

His muscles were hard and steely at all the right places, refined and shaped by physical training. They made for a pretty sight, creating oddly erotic dips and lines in his clothes.

Her eyes were hooked. Hooked on the slope of his hip bones that created a V shape which led to his groin. The bump of his abdominal muscles. The sinewy ridges along his ribs that led to bulging chest muscles and defined collar bones. That final delicious spread of meat that stretched over his broad shoulders and bulged at his arms.

With the tapered waist and lean perfectly shaped muscles, he was extremely aesthetically pleasing to her eyes. Why did his stylist always conceal this perfect body under so many layers of thick glittery clothes? Her mind swerved flashing images of his usual dressing. Suits. Long sleeves. Double layers. Sweaters. Hell, if she were the stylist she would be dressing him in clothes that clung to his frame and emphasised on the thinness of his waist.

What she would give to see him take off that shirt...

"You like this?" Her soulmate teased and her eyes darted to him quickly, feeling as if she were caught doing something naughty. She snapped her mouth shut at his words, swallowing the pool of saliva that had threatened to escape her lips. Shit did she drool? She swallowed again, her cheeks hot and sweat beading on her back.

When did it get so damn hot?

He was smiling cheekily, looking proud despite the dust of pink on his cheeks. "I bet you can wash your clothes on my abs." What? She raised a brow at his words, snorting at his nod towards the English phrase.

Washboard abs.

"Hmmm we can try," she raised a brow. He flushed, seemingly losing his sudden burst of confidence as he returned to his embarrassed cuter state. "Yeah, I like it. You look good. Too good." She said, answering his question. Her voice was soft and far away as she absent-mindedly traced a finger from his heart down to his stomach.

The hard velvet of his muscles felt amazing under her fingers. He was not the soft gentle rolls of fat she was used to on her own body. Hikaru was all hard velvety muscle. The steel of his body resisting the press of her fingers.

She was pretty sure he was flexing under her touch just to impress her further. She smirked, almost laughing out loud at the look of concentration on his face. The adorable crease between his brows and the jut of muscle at his clenched jaw indicated his exertion.

Her fingers trailed down. She was not really thinking of anything except marvelling at the texture. Just as how one would enjoy running their fingers along fluffy velvet blankets.

He stopped her then, his fingers clutching hers tightly before she could go any further. She blinked, eyes shifting to meet his. What? She blinked again, confused. He was blushing, the colour bright red on his plump cheeks, a smile stretching across full lips.

"You're a pervert," he chided softly, but the smile remained on his lips a pleased, smug grin. His voice had dipped into a low rumble akin to a soft purr of a cat. She gawked, finally realising where the hell her hand was running to and what she was essentially going to touch if she ventured any lower.

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING?