~~~

Estella lay in her bed, her legs and arms under the blanket as her dorm was freezing

Estella lay in her bed, her legs and arms under the blanket as her dorm was freezing. Rain patted on the glass as it fell from the dark clouds and down to the ground. Laying on her chest was Oliver who's purrs mixed with the rain almost sent Estella back asleep.

It was a weekend, so she had no lessons and could stay in bed as long as she wanted to. Estella lay on her back as she hummed Killer Queen before jumping up when the door swung open and Sirius came running in.

She noticed his crimson cheeks as he slammed the door shut. "Remus did it again!" He exclaimed which made her sit up in her bed. Sirius hurried to sit beside before cringing at the amount of cat hair on the bed.

"Let me guess," She paused to think. "Did he look in your direction?" She then asked with a smirk. "Better! He asked me to give him a pillow!" Estella laughed as she shook her head.

"Oh Sirius, you do crack me up." She sighed as she put her hand on his shoulder. "I try my best." He arrogantly replied, making her roll her dark eyes at him.

"You should go back and see if he asks for a quill." Estella suggested which made Sirius jump up. "Great idea little Lupin!" Exclaimed the boy as she flung the door open and ran out. "I'm older!" She shouted back before letting out a huff.

-☾~☽-

It continued to rain all day but after the sun had set, it had began to thunder. The loud crashes echoed through the dorms and bright flashes kept most students awake.

Somehow all the Marauders were able to sleep through the sound of rain pelting against the glass until it seemed like it was going to shatter.
Remus lay quietly in his bed but soon his eyebrows furrowed tightly. The crashes of lighting brought his mind back to that night when he was 5 in Yorkshire.

-☾~☽-

At the sound of sharp claws scraping across the wooden floor, Remus' eyes opened widely. He found himself back in his room in Yorkshire but I looked different.

There were no scratches across the walls and floor and there was no lock on his door. At the sound of movement, he turned around to see the tall figure with matted fur, sharp teeth and blood stained claws standing above him. It's bright yellow eyes piercing through his soul like a dagger. And then, the creature lunged at him.

-☾~☽-

"No!" Remus shouted as he jumped up in his bed. Neither James nor Peter woke up but a soft and familiar voice suddenly filled Remus' ears.

"Moony, what's wrong?" Sirius asked as she reached over for his wand on his bedside to light a candle. "Nothing, nothing." Remus repeated but the candle revealed his teary eyes and red face.

Sirius pulled off his covers and moved to sit beside him on the bed. "I-I saw him," Remus stuttered as he breathed heavily. Sirius softly shushed him to calm him down. "It was only a nightmare." He whispered.

Remus wrapped his arms around the boy, his chin resting on Sirius' shoulder. His heart began to race as his scent of smoke and sugar filled his nose and his dark hair tickled his bare shoulder.

"Sirius," He hummed in reply as Remus pulled back. A silence fell between them as the two stared into each others eyes deeply. Sirius was suddenly caught off guard when Remus leaned forward and pressed his lips hard against Sirius'.

He froze for a moment before kissing him back, his hands on the back of Remus' head, pushing him closer.

"No mum! I'm not a child!" They froze in horror before realising it was James sleep talking which made them snicker. Sirius sighed before standing up but Remus grabbed him hand and pulled him back. "Could you stay with me?" He asked him.

"In your bed?" Sirius replied. "Where else dipshit?" He said back which made Sirius laugh. "You know some people will think your sarcasm is rude?" Sirius pointed out to him. "Do you find it rude?" He asked.

"Not at all." Sirius smirked because cupping his cheeks into his hands and kissing him again, their hot faces pressed against each other.