Silence

After Kree was dropped off he ran into his house and to his room in tears, sitting on his bed he layed down and cried into his pillow, he was shaking before his phone rang, looking at it he picked it up and Septembers voice hummed from the other side, "Are you ok?" Kree sat quietly before hanging up, how could he confess what he thought he just done?

Now thinking about it Derek and September would turn him into the police, taking a death breath he convinced himself maybe taking a walk would help, getting up he changed in something more casual, a white set it off shirt, grey shorts and tied darker grey hoodie around his waist, putting his headphones he began walking to the door before his father grabbed his arm.

"Where do you think your going?" Kree looked down and shrugged "Out?" his father blazed, "Dont act like we don't know about those boys you've been running around with.

Fag, you better watch yourself, now go get me wine from the shop down the street." Kree nodded before leaving, turning his music on he began walking down the street as he caught his dad watching, as he turned the corner he changed pace from the shop to the entrance to the near by woods and to the fire site, getting there he saw Derek alone looking through bushes and behind logs before pulling out a knife he found and picked up.

"Derek?" Kree cringed, "Huh, K-Kree? I was uh.. Just about to phone you." Kree looked down at his hand "what's that in your hand?"

Derek approached slowly dropping it in his pocket, "Self defense anyways, what did you want to talk about?" Kree softly rubbed his own hands together nervously as derek stood infront of him and laid his hands on his, "Let's sit down ok?" kree nodded as they sat against the usual log, Kree felt his throat become horse, "I think, I.." Kree looked away before looking back at derek who hugged him.

"Where you wanting to tell me this privately?" Derek hummed rubbing Kree's back, "What..? uh, I mean there IS less pressure without September here." The taller boy smile holding Kree closer, Kree's face felt hot he wasn't too use to this, "Derek please, I..

...I think I killed someone?" Derek looked at Kree in the eyes, "...What?" Kree shook aggressively freaking out. "Cameron was threatening me with a knife behind the changing rooms at that school thing and I blacked out.. I don't know if I did I could only see me stabbing him with his pocket knife and- I don't know where the body is!" 

Derek gripped Kree's hands, "Where is the pocket knife?" Kree calmed down taking breaths, "In my pocket at home." 

the two sat in silence, "Is it clean?" Kree nodded. Derek sighed pulling Kree into a hug again, "We have to get September and we need to go back to the school and find the body alright?" Kree nodded as they stood up, pulling his bike out of some bushes he looked at Kree, "Kree go to Septembers, I'm going to go get something all right?" Kree nodded as he watched derek bike off.

Collecting himself he heard a stick break from the dark, looking out into the wilderness he saw a tall hooded figure but ignored it as he ran off out the are and onto the more open street, heading down the road he got to the front of Septembers house that was pretty close to their school, walking to the door step he text September who in a matter of minutes came out dressed.

"Hey, You and Derek want me to come hang out?" Kree looked shaken before huffing was heard from Septembers gate entrance, "Oh hey Derek!" he smiled, walking up to the boys he had a bag with him grabbing there hands he pulled them to the front of the house before phoning something.

"Where are we going?" September whispered, "The other school." September was confused but figured they forgot something, as they waited an Taxi of sorts pulled up and they got in, Kree was going in and out of conciousness sort of from stress as Derek blurted out a location, by the time he came too he found himself awaken by lights of a highway rushing by, looking up he noticed he feel asleep on Derek who held up rubbing his shoulder, September seemed to be amazed by the night view, gripping a hold of Derek's shirt he yawned.