Fights

When Kree came too he found himself in class, It seemed he managed to get himself ready and go to school. 

looking to his side he went to ask September about it but no one was in class, looking at his phone that hung on 23% he noticed it was the end of the day a disturbing text stared him down from September, "Hey I know you're sleeping in class but Derek's asking me to come to the back of the school alone, please come check on me if I don't text you back."

Kree jumped in his chair shoving his phone in his pocket and grabbing his bag, taking off down the hall to the back school door during club hours, before he opened the door something haulted his attention, turning to the left he saw that thing again, his breath hitched "What the fuck are you!?" haulered but there wasn't any time, getting out the door he began feeling light headed and his nose on the verge of bleeding.

Then he seen them, Derek pinning a beaten September to the wall, "GET OFF OF HIM!" Kree yelled punching Derek in the face breaking his nose, Derek yelped and gripped his face, September stumbled into Kree, "Chris! I'm sorry!" without a word Kree grabbed Septembers hand and ran off past Derek picking up Septembers bag however the escape didn't last for long with Derek sprinting after them, that's when it happened.

Suddenly with a blink everyone was gone, Kree was alone in the empty uncomfortably silent world around him, that's when he saw it, a large man stood far off behind a building, his red tie neatly tucked in, his black suit being an all to well known feature, that face.

That blank expressionless face that even without eyes or nose and lack of mouth, it was sinister, it looked at him with malicious intent, he breathed in and his mumbled "What are you?" his eyes swelling with tears, "Stop following me!" but his please fell on deaf ears.

Suddenly the silence became loud, a bang and another, echoes around him simutanously louder then the last yet hushed, and his vision blanked once more.

When he awoke he was at the fire pit, his head rest on Septembers lap and Derek on the other side, looking down his friend smiled "Chris! You're alright, Derek thought he killed you when he hit you with how you blacked out." sitting up his head felt sickeningly dizzy, yet the first thing he saw was the blazing fire.

reaching his hand out the boy across slapped his hand away "Hey watch it dumbass! you're gonna burn yourself." Kree only feel in silence once again, why had he just done that? his thoughts where destroying him from the inside; "He was watching me, this entire time.

How long has he been watching me?" The other two boys looked unamused yet, concerned.

"Who's watching you?" Kree's voice croaked, "I don't know, I can't explain it. he's unnatural..

...Not human."

Derek bit down on his lip, "You're making no fuckin' sense Kree." a silence fell amongst the three, "Can you draw him?" Derek then huffed after giving the thought a chance.

Passing him his note book and a pencil, small drawings littered the pages, Derek was rather the artist, each small skull, scenery and animal with such detail amazed him but he couldn't stare for long, with pencil in hand he scratched at the paper the look of that thing piercing his only thoughts.

The Slenderman. 

(Pic drawn by me XD)

September and Derek stared at it, "What the fuck?" Derek announced and September took a picture of it to google what it could be, "And you're just seeing this thing everywhere?" Kree nodded.

"I'm so sorry for bullying you, because you've clearly gone through enough behind boarderline schizo." Kree only growled in response "I'm not schizo! I'm being serious, this thing is creeping me the fuck out." a look of shock conjured on his rivals face as he kneeled down pulling a handkerchief out and softly rubbing it under his nose, "It's bleeding again." Kree blushed as derek held his face gently trying to make sure the blood didn't leak onto his clothes.

now being able to take a look at Derek's face it seemed he was able to reset his nose himself, but there was a patch left where Kree hit him, it seemed he patched it himself or by the help of September but Kree doubted it. 

"Love birds I think I got a search result." Derek scorned snatching the phone leaving Kree to keep his nose from bleeding himself, "Don't fuckin' call us that nerd." September laughed awkwardly- "You didn't need to take my phone..?"

Kree was quickly lost in his thoughts, while September and Derek exchanged conversation.

"Hey Kree?" Kree looked back, September was looking at him holding a full spray paint can while Derek sat in the back taking notes from the article on Derek's phone.

"Hopefully this'll cheer you up, you know how we talked about it yesterday while hiding from Derek?" The bully looked over grimacing, "You were hiding from me!?" Kree only looked over pissed, "You were threatening to basically beat me up in the playground." a soft look came over him, "Threatening? What, I did not." September looked over; "It really sounded like it.

Hey CHRIS! Come and meet me in the playground, 'heart' you don't really come off as a good guy when your the well known bully asking to see someone." Derek blushed, "I was failing Math and wanted Kree to help since we shared the same class!"

"You could've asked one of your boyfriends to help." Kree laughed, "Shut up! They have rocks for brains and you know it." the laughter slowly cooled down, "Fuck you guys, just throw your lame spray can into the pit already and stop calling me gay."

Kree shrugged, "Fine, whatever." with a smile on his face he gently took the can and throw it as hard as he could into the pile, each of the respective boys getting their stuff and running watched the explosion go off laughing in kiddish ways, "THAT WAS FUCKING COOL!" September joyously gasped running over to stomp out tiny fires that escaped the fire pit.

The evening followed on with laughter and chanting of music, however no matter how much fun Kree has he couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched, Night crept and soon Derek began becoming sluggish, "Well I have to get going, I gave my number to September you can ask him for it, I guess, I'll do more research tomorrow in the library.

Join if you'd like, the other guys are off at a football event." September nodded, "I'll be heading off as well, You coming Kree?"

Kree shook his head no, "I'm gonna stay behind a little longer, I'll also put out the fire." the two nodded putting their backpacks on, "Well stay safe nerd." Derek hummed as he and September walked home.

The woodland became quiet again, Kree's eyes affixiated on the looming fire, what was that horrible thing..

He wanted all of Derek's research on it now, it was harsh on him to even consider he was scared of such a thing that was known, that wasn't just a fictional thing.

Pulling out his phone that's batter had significantly depleted he looked over the time, '22:30' the more he glared the weaker his eyes felt. 

Minutes passed that turned into hours, nothing about the forest scared Kree anymore not since he was a child, the fire was comforting, the fire told him all he needed to know and shielded him from the awful thing he so dreaded seeing.

The feeling was intense, and like that it was blank.

The next thing he knew he was walking down the road home, his hand stung yet he didn't have the courage to look at it, to think about what he done.

Tonight was another, tomorrow will be a new.

To be continued.