Operator

School was more silent then usual, something Kree was relieved with considering his migraines made his head pound, however despite this he snuck some earphones in listening to some Ghost Town (their musics rly good XD), heading down the hall to the library at lunch to meet up with his friends he looked out the corridor windows at the rain, running his finger tips along the glass as he walked down the halls to "You're so creepy." he was stopped by some popular kids.

( T:<) "Hey, Emo." a girl laughed looking at him, "What do you want?" he replied with a rasp much like a growl, she smiled before flicking her platnuim blonde hair (definitely dyed.) and pouting with her glossy (fake) lips. "I was wondeirng if you could do my homework pretty please?"

Kree looked away, "I'm busy" growling she looked over to her (jock) boyfriend and pouted again, like the ugly shit she was. 

"babe, he's being mean to me!" Kree huffed, "Shut up Taylor! your always exagerate shit you terf! Kyle you can seriously believe this dumb blonde?" the boy with a much larger musclar frame compared to the skinny limbs and shorter Kree was intimading, "Chris I have nothing against you." he began, his voice deep enough to scare the shit out of the boy.

"But I suggest you do as she says or else."

"Or else what?" a voice chimed behind the three, turning around Kree smiled in delight, there stood Derek and behind him September- "I'm this guy's bully Kyle, Taylor so go and find some other guy to pick on or else i'll have to deal with you myself." Kyle stood up from his hunched position, "Seriously Derek? You're defending them!?" Derek shook his head, his own structer challenging Kyle's "Kyle I can get you kicked off the football team don't fuckin' try me, C'mon Kree we have to get to the library." Kree moved as fast as he could to be by Derek's side as they walked down the hall.

"I'm sorry." Septembers voice croaked, "I should've came to history and walked with you, but Derek was there and he had already offered me to go to the library with him and wait.." Kree shook his head, "No it's fine, I should've stood up for myself more." Derek grabbed them both by the heads.

"Nope! none of you are at fault, so stop saying stupid shit like that for fuck sake." September laughed it off weakily while Kree sat in silence, thats when September noticed, "Hey kree? Why is your hand all bandaged? did something happen at the fire last night!?" Derek seems concerned too, prompting to stop in the halls and hold Krees battered and bandaged hand.

Kree flushed, "Ah- no uhm, I got into a scrap with my father last night." the boys looked at him, Derek rubbing his head to which September chirped, "Hey if you need some time away from them you can stay with me alright? you don't need to feel alone." Kree nodded taking his hand back walking ahead to them to the library, Derek looked at September and whispered, "Look Sept, with the research i've done I don't think you should hang out with Kree like that, he could cause you harm."

September looked down shaking the comment off and replying, "Derek, you seriously can't be picking some fictional- thing. Over another human being."

Derek hummed walking ahead, "As far as I'm concerned Kree isn't human anymore." 

Reaching the library they sat down in a quiet corner pulling out drinks or small snacks as Derek looked through his laptop, "Right, so to catch you up Kree.." he hummed, "That thing you've been seeing?"

Kree nodded, taking a sip at the branded drink he brought looking through Derek's sketchbook with September at more drawings Derek mad of the tall man for reference, "I can't find anything on it, however ive been seeing this same symbol everywhere, i believe its called Operator, used in math an' stuff." Kree looked at Derek confused, "Why the hell would i be drawing a shitty math symbol and this THING."