Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)

Start from the beginning

They were continuously searching for kartik...the whole night passed...naira's condition was so vulnerable...she was running on the road, trying to find her kartik...she stopped seeing a jacket on the street...she picked it nd it was kartik's...she checked the pockets nd found kartik's phone too...she thanked God for giving her a clue that she was going in the right direction...

she thanked God for giving her a clue that she was going in the right direction

She hugged his jacket close to her heart, trying to feel his presence...

NAIRA:(talking to his pic) Mera bachaa...darna nhi h...tumhari nairu aa rhi h tumhe lene...kuch nhi hone dungi mei tumhe aur uss nisha ko toh esi maut milegi ki vo soch bhi nhi skti...mere baby ko hurt kiya na usne...mei aa rhi hu bachaa...be strong kartik...pls bhagwaan kartik ko himmat dena..
..usko strength dena iss sb se bahr nikalne ki...mujhe jaldi uske pas pohncha do...

She wiped her tears nd informed the police about the directions...
She then started running in the same direction, wearing his jacket
...she had wore his ring too, so that it won't get lost...she then found a watch in front of the hotel gate...she took it as it was of kartik...she kept it in her handbag nd went inside the hotel...the police too came behind her...she inquired from the receptionist, showing kartik's as well as nisha's photo...the receptionist told a lie as she was given money by nisha..
...naira sensed fear in her voice nd immediately slapped her hard.
...police tried to control the situation but it was of no use as she didn't listened to anyone...

NAIRA:(slapping her multiple times) sach sach bta...tell the truth damn it...or u r dead in my hands.
...speak up...u gold digger...bloody idiot...open ur mouth or I'll take u with me nd kill u badly...(shouting at the peak of her voice, slapping her hard)

(shouting at the peak of her voice, slapping her hard)