𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)

Start from the beginning

An unusually uncomposed Yukiko peaked from behind her bedroom door.

"Yaga-san I think I'm dying, it hurts!"

"Alright, let's see"  Yaga carefully calmed her down assessing the situation.

"Oh? You started your period, that's normal for healthy girls like you, Yukiko." He said patiently as the younger panics.

"Y-y-you're saying this painful thing is normal?" The ten year old cried. "Yaga-san I'm being ripped apart inside out, how is that normal?!"

"The blood is unhealthy fluids that were kept in your body." He explained. "Your body is simply getting rid of it."

"But it doesn't have to hurt so much?!"

"It hurts since it's your first time." Yaga pats her hair affectionately. "Yukiko is a strong and independent girl, you will get used to it soon."

"B-but..." Teary eyes look up at him.

"After I help you figure out how to use pads and napkins, how about we go get some ice cream or cake?"

Sniffles can be heard from the girl.

"Cake please..."

The older man smiled lovingly at his adopted daughter.

"That's my girl."

~~~~~~~

Yukiko's first win

2nd year of middle school and Yaga was invited by Yukiko's club advisor to watch the finals for their debate contest.

Only two groups from their school was able to reach the finals. Only two of them have the chance to get the Makiling Cup.

Yaga watched as Yukiko grew from a timid girl to and outspoken one thanks to the Fukurodani Debate Club. And now he was actually witnessing her as she delivers her speech.

Yukiko expertly started her extension speech with a powerful metaphor that made the crowd rile up in anticipation.

She carefully rebutted all of the additional points of information the other team was throwing in attempts to throw off her speech. 

Yukiko enhances the foundation that came from the arguments of her first speaker—Fukunaga Katie, and offered plausible points and arguments of her own.

She ended her speech with grace, briefly summarizing the content of her overall speech.

And it was all a blur after that.

Yukiko earned her team and her school the Makiling Cup and she was rewarded as the best speaker and best extension speaker for the overall competition.

Bringing home one trophy and two golden medals, and the biggest smile on her face.

~~~~~

Yukiko's first mission as a Jujutsu Sorcerer

Yukiko started off as a Second grade sorcerer when she was twelve years old.

She was to training under Yaga since she was seven— after finding out that she too possesses and innate technique, the ability to see curses, and a strong ability.

Her first mission— strangely enough was the suicide mission in Yokoyama.

Enraged, Yaga complained about it to the higher ups and risked getting suspended and not getting the position as the principal of Tokyo Jujutsu Tech.

He spent most of the day worrying about Yukiko. Which lead to stress knitting.

Upon hearing that Yukiko, got home alive and safe, untouched by the Port Mafia and on the way to be instantly promoted as a special grade sorcerer, Yaga immediately visited her —who was being treated in the school's infirmary— tailed by the ten dolls he made on impulse.

(Gojo wouldn't stop laughing on how protective he was, Satoru got detention afterwards tho)

~~~~~

Yukiko's first crush

This was not Chuuya nor Dazai enjoyed hearing.

Thankfully, Yaga assured them, that the person Yukiko had a crush on was no threat.

After all, it was an actor.

Yukiko had no crushes, more or less, she did not really find other people interesting unless in a platonic way.

Hence, it surprised Yaga so much when the girl ( eleven ) told him she had a crush on Tom Felton.

An actor who played Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter series.

She also told him that she also has a crush on Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger.

Needless to say, Yaga, Dazai and Chuuya are just glad that crushes won't be much of a problem.

~~~~~~

The day slowly melts into the late afternoon and Yukiko, Megumi, Nobara and Yuuji arrived at back at the school tired as heck.

Only to be surprised when they heard a mixture of laughing and crying from a distance.

Hence the three teenagers went to check it out.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys visited." Yukiko was the first to speak up gaining the attention of all three of her fathers (and father figure)

"Yuki-chan!" Osamu cried gleefully. "Yaga-sensei was telling us about your childhood—"

"Nope," the younger spun around quickly and started speedwalking towards the direction of her dorm. "Not today, goodnight I'm heading to bed, see you tomorrow!"

"Oi Yukiko, we still need to go to Ieiri to check out injuries!" Kugisaki followed after her and was tailed by both Fushiguro and Itadori.

"It can't be that embarrassing right?" Called the ravenette teasingly. "Like that one time with Gojo-sensei—"

"sHUT yOUr MoUtH fLyiNg fiSH!"

"Don't worry Yukiko!" Itadori laughed "We all have our embarassing childhood moments!"

There was a screech before all four first years started chasing each other.

Dazai and Chuuya shared a carefree laugh whereas Yaga simply smiled.

Perhaps this was another memory he'd like to cherish and remember for the rest of his life.