𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)

Actor AU! (Chapters 1-10)

With me (Aeri) as the director

Prologue Act 5 :

Dazai ducked into an alleyway out of sight of any snipers of anyone following his tracks.

Thunder roared in a distance.

He missteps into a puddle and fell flat on his face causing the prop to roll out of his arms.

Aeri: cut! Dazai are you okay?

Dazai: when am I okay, really?

Chuuya: Aeri did you get that on camera?

Aeri: uh— I mean— we are taping from Lost Paradise?

Chuuya: send it to me.

Dazai: SO MEAN!

Prologue Act 6:

Raising the back of his hand against the mahogany door, Dazai delivered 3 soft knocks, carefully listening as the person in the accomodation shuffle inside.

The door was slammed open hitting Dazai in the nose making him topple back.

Aeri: ITS NOT YOUR CUE YET!

Yaga: Oh— My bad

Chuuya: *dying in laughter in the background*

Dazai: THIS IS ABUSE

Aeri: SOMEONE GET THE FIRST AID KIT

~~~~~

Chapter 2, Act 2:

The train from Yokohama to Sendai was a long two hour ride and Yukiko was dozing off in her seat. It was a bit late in the morning when Higuchi had sent her off.

The dirty blond haired man sitting across from her was staring at her with furrowed brows. His glasses glistening through the window.

"Have we perhaps met somewhere?"

"Yes."

"Wait that's not your—"

"I AM THE SECRET LOVE CHILD OF THE SUICIDAL MANIAC OF A PARTNER YOU HAVE"

Aeri: CUT

Kunikida: Yukiko, that was the fifth take...

Yukiko: I know, I know HAHAHA sorry.

Chapter 2 Act 3:

Back in the office of the Port Mafia's boss, Dazai sneezed, proceeding to laugh it off earning rubbing alcohol sprayed on his face by Chuuya who has a face mask on as well as a stick.

"Stay six feet away from me." He snarled

Aeri: cut! Chuuya— no—

Chuuya: CORONA!

Filming is temporarily postponed due to Nakahara Chuuya spraying everyone with alcohol and demanding they take a shower before they continue filming.

Chuuya had to physically drag a nervous Akutagawa to the shower rooms.

~~~~~

Chapter 3 act 4

However in attempts to exorcise the second grade curse from earlier, Fushiguro was thrown through a wall.

Yukiko: and that ladies and gentlemen, is Megumi×Walls, the only canon ship in Lost Paradise because Aeri-san still haven't confirmed who my love interest is.

Fushiguro: oi, shut up Dazai.

Make up artist [Insert yourself], applying fake blood on Fushiguro: Please stop moving Fushiguro-san