𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)

Halloween Edition!

Stroll compilation part 4!

Bungo stroll: Jujutsu Technical, Candy Wars

"Candy wars?" Yaga looked up from the doll he was knitting to look at his adoptive daughter who came up to him in his office with an odd preposition.

"You want me to sponsor a candy war between you first years and the second years?" He raised a brow as the younger girl nodded enthusiastically.

"Technically, I'm just here to ask for permission for us to go around the campus and cause havoc." Yukiko smiled.

"We're using Satoru-sensei's money to buy the candy." She confessed.

Yaga sighed in relief. "I see, but why come to ask me to sponsor it in the first place?"

"Because Satoru-sensei doesn't know we'll be using his money." Yukiko paused "and because you are my lovely adoptive father that I love so much?"

"Fine," Yaga chuckled "you kids have my permission, don't forget to clean up after yourself though."

"We won't!" Yukiko clasped her hands together and gave a little cheer

"We won't!" Yukiko clasped her hands together and gave a little cheer. "Thanks Yaga-san!" She hopped on his desk to give the man a hug, hopping off and running back towards her classmates to share the good news.

~~~~

Tokyo Jujutsu Technical College: Halloween Candy Wars!

Rules:
Whichever team obtains the most candy scattered all over the school wins.

Jujutsu and sabotaging other players is okay!

Cheating is prohibited!

Winner's get to choose where to eat dinner + they can buy anything they want using Gojo-sensei's money.

++ If you wear a costume!

Let's get started!

~~~~~~~

"Awwww" Gojo held up his phone imaginary tears streaming from his eyes as he takes multiple pictures of his lovely students.

Nobara proudly shows off her simple yet fabulous witch costume, taking every compliment that was thrown her way.

Fushiguro has the standardized vampire costume Yukiko let him borrow. He has suspicions it was a dress shirt she most likely stole from Akutagawa Ryuunosuke but he held himself not to question her and play along— fearing for whatever may happen when— if Akutagawa found out some of his clothes went missing.

Itadori— having a creative initiative went with a carved pumpkin head resembling Sukuna's features. Except it was more exaggerated and funny looking rather than scary because Yukiko— who helped him make his costume, likes to spite the king of curses— on times he wasn't pestering her to marry him.