𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)

Dark brown and azure blue eyes glared at each other with intense hatred.

The lone black haired man could only sigh as the tension between the brown haired detective and mafia executive grew intense tenfold.

"Dazai..." Osamu spoke, glaring right at Chuuya.

"Nakahara." The ginger seethed, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"Dazai!" The detective exclaimed slamming his hands on the table.

"Nakahara!" Retaliated the executive, kicking the chair he was sitting on.

"Dazai!"

"Nakahara!"

"Dazai!"

"Nakahara!"

It was a repetitive motion with no argument whatsoever and Ango's lack of sleep is making things very difficult for everyone here.

As the only government agent the couple could contact he was forced to deal with their lovers quarrel....

And what was the quarrel about?

To say, the couple wanted to get married, for reasons unforseen- Ango fully supports them- it's just... They don't know who's surname their going to take.

And their arguments is making his pounding headache worse.

"You do know you can choose to not take the other's surname right?" Ango cuts in sharply, feeling the remains of his patience evaporating in thin air, making his tone more irritable than usual.

Dazai and Chuuya stopped arguing, looking at the government agent who sat at his desk, a crumpled paper in his hand as he tightly clenches his fists.

They looked at each other then back at Ango.

Chuuya coughed, averting his gaze as if he suddenly noticed the ceiling looking very interesting.

Inchresting

Dazai let out an awkward chuckle.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner...?"

Sakaguchi Ango has reached Kunikida Doppo state of irritation of anger. And with every ounce of emotion (nawalan na ng pasensya boi) he roared:

"I tried telling you that... TWENTY MINUTES AGO!"

What Ango did not foresee, he would experience AGAIN about fourteen or fifteen years later where he would again see the now married couple arguing about their names.

"Dazai." Osamu was again glaring at Chuuya.

"Nakahara." Chuuya hissed kicking of his chair and stomping his foot at his edge of the table.

"Dazai." The mafia boss seethed, crossing his arms and scoffing.

"Nakahara!" His executive roared with unyielding fury.

"Cut the crap!" The ginger exclaimed pointing an accusing finger at the brown haired man.

"If you just put in Nakahara in the first place, we wouldn't be here!" He accused, earning Dazai sticking out his tongue at him childishly.

Ango who hadn't even took a sip of his coffee burried his head in his arms, slouching uncharacteristically at his desk like a student at the back of the classroom who refused to listen to their teacher, opting to take a nap instead.

"It's too early for this..." Ango complained as the couple barged in his office.

"Why are they even here..." He asked mostly to himself. "I thought we already resolved this..."