Chapter 16

CONTENT WARNING!!! No actual smut but VERY steamy, consensual degradation from both parties. If this makes you uncomfy feel free to skip it as it's not super important to the story!! stay safe my sweeties

Amelia was surprised at how easily everyone was getting along, Awsten and Hannah had been going back and forth all night but it was apparent that they two of them got along she was just being the protective best friend.

She was even shocked to see that Awsten and Maxx we getting along. They had known each other for longer than she had known Awsten but with the jealousy that he had felt towards Maxx she was nervous about the way that things would work out at the party.

They were all sitting at the island in Daphne's kitchen, Amelia's hand loosely on the base of her wine glass when she feels Awsten's hand rest on her thigh gripping her tightly.

She was surprised at the feeling, Amelia looked down at his hand and then back up at him to see the smirk on his face.

Everyone in the kitchen had noticed his hand on her leg, but no one made a comment on it. Minding their own business and turning back to the conversation that was happening throughout the kitchen amongst themselves.

She lifted her wine glass to her lips taking a small sip, meeting Hannah's gaze both of her eyebrows lifted. Amelia shrugged softly not knowing what to say or think about any of it.

She frowned slightly when she felt Awsten pull away, as he stood up walking down the hallway without saying a word.

"He's been friendly." Jawn says quietly, nodding towards the hallway where Awsten had walked down.

Amelia nods in response, agreeing with him easily. "He usually is friendly Jawn, you act like he's the worst." she says in the same tone, not wanting to talk too loudly.

"Did I make things awkward?" Maxx asks softly while holding Hannah's hand.

She shakes her head dismissing him quickly, "God no Maxx, you're totally fine don't worry about it.

Amelia feels her phone go off in her pocket, furrowing her eyebrows she pulls it out curious who was texting her when everyone that she usually talked to was sitting in front of her at the moment.

Awsten
Meet me
in the bathroom.

Tell them I ran
out of toilet paper
and you're bringing
me a new roll.

Her eyes widen at this, clearing her throat softly as her fingers hover over the buttons not knowing exactly how to respond to this or why he wanted her to meet him in there.

"Daph where is the extra toilet paper?" she asks as calmly as possible, earning a weird looking from her. "Awsten said he ran out and needs a roll." she further explains holding up her phone.

Daphnes confusion soon melts away, nodding. "In the hallway right outside of the bathroom" she says with a laugh.

Amelia was pretty sure that her and Awsten were the only two sober ones left at this get together, everyone else had drank from pretty much the moment they had gotten there so she hoped that they didn't notice if she was gone longer than a few minutes.

She got up from her chair, finishing the small amount of wine she had left before walking down the hallway and opening up the closet door grabbing a roll for him.

Knocking lightly she called out to him, "Aws I have the roll for you."

She jumps as the door flies open, and Awsten grabs her by the wrist pulling her inside and closing the door behind the both of them locking it before he pushes her up against the door pressing his lips against hers feverishly with of her wrists in his hands.

Amelia immediately melts into his kiss, pulling at her hands slightly wanting to reach out to touch him when he pulls away shaking his head.

"No, you don't get to be in charge right now, be honest with me. Did he kiss you after that date? You never answered that question." he says, his tone low.

She feels a knot growing in her stomach. "If he did then what?" she challenges, not answering his question.

Her eyes widen, her breath catching in her throat when Awsten removes one of the hands from her wrist to rest around her neck lightly.

"I asked you a fucking question, where did he put his lips on you." he practically growls, not playing any games with her.

She knew better than to push his buttons, but she couldn't deny how hot he was being the possessive of her over a simple kiss in a hallway.

"Yes we kissed Awsten, is that a problem?" she says stubbornly with an eyebrow raised, she wasn't used to this side of him.

"I bet you were thinking about me when he had his lips on you, bet you closed your eyes and tried to pretend it was me didn't you?" he asks her harshly, tightening his grip on her wrist "Didn't you?" he repeats, looking into her eyes for an answer.

Amelia smirks, glancing down at the hand resting on her neck and back up to his mismatched eyes that were dark.

"Choke me tighter if you want to act like I'm all yours." she replies, her tone just was harsh as his.

He faltered for a minute, before tightening his grip on her neck leaning forward to whisper in her ear. "If you want to talk like a whore, then I'm going to treat you like one."

"He wouldn't do this to you huh?" he says possessively, his grip tightening ever so slightly.

"I bet you wouldn't even bother to ask him to do this to you, because you know that you couldn't please you the same way that I can." he adds on arrogantly.

He loosens his grip for a minute, letting her take a deep breath and allowing her to speak. "You'll have to rejog my memory of how please me, my memory seems to falling short."

She keeps the smirk on her face as she grabs the same hand that was around her neck, slowly twisting his rings around so that the eyes are facing the palm of his hands. 

Awsten looks at her confused for a minute, "If you want to play tough guy, leave bruises of your rings on my neck. I dare you." she says lowly to him. 

"Watch the way you speak to me Amelia." he rasps out, bending down to kiss her collarbones while his grasp regained tighter on her throat, the stark contrast of cold from his rings leaving her head spinning. 

"Is this what you want?" he asks cockily, in between kisses. "You want me to fuck you in the bathroom with everyone out there?"

All attempts Amelia had made to watch his tone, were completely thrown out the window when a soft whimper escapes her lips at the sensation of his lips on her chest.

"Use your fucking words angel, do you want me to fuck you like a whore while everyone is out there?" he repeats himself lowly, pulling back from her body allowing her to speak.

"What if you're mine? What if I want to do things to you?" she challenges, her tone a bit shaky in response.

He laughs condescendingly when she stays silent, trying to pretend like she had any ounce of self control in the situation.

"It's something with you and control, love. Something you think you have but you really don't, do you?"

Amelia narrows her eyes at him, reaching up to grasp his jaw pulling his face down to meet hers as her lips ghost over his.

"Why don't you stop with the poetic bullshit and just fuck me." Amelia challenges, kissing him harshly.

"Jump." he mumbles against her lips, picking her up and placing her on the bathroom counter grabbing a handful of her hair tugging on it.

"You're going to be quiet so that no one hears you, you already showed that you're great at being quiet when you failed to mention that he was going to be at this fucking party so I'm sure you can be quiet about this too." he says harshly, pulling her hair a little harder.

"Understood?" he asks, standing over her as his hands lower to his belt.

"Understood." she replies, pulling up her skirt.